r_sandhu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita thinks that Raman is not the best father to Ruhi, but I don't understand how she can say that her mother deserves Ruhi either. She saw how Ashok and Shagun were arguing instead of going with her to the hospital especially after Ishita went to their house to take them with her to the hospital. Granted she brought out what Raman did but she should also tell everyone that Shagun isn't fit to be a mother either. She saw first hand how Shagun couldn't stand up to her boyfriend then how will she take care of Ruhi. At least at Raman's house Ruhi has her dada-dadi but who will she have at Shagun's house. Seeing how Shagun was today she didn't even really want Ruhi, so I doubt she will take care of her. And Ashok is good for nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is true how come that Ishita thought that Shagun is god as a mom.
She witnessed the facts that Shagun common law husband did not permit her to leave to see Ruhi at the hospital though she's still a good caring mom.
In fact she does not know anything about Shagun but still believes in her...
Hope now after knowing some bitter truth about Shagun she will help Raman to bring back Ruhi home.

947708 thumbnail
Shagun is selfish lady she is hungry for money and fame she is not a good mom she is only taking ruhi with her because Ashok asked her.
other day when ishita came to her I thought she had some concern for ruhi but today we could see other side of her cv 's are confused in showing characters in the show one day they show a matured ishita other day they show immatured lady who yelled at Raman on tv so let's leave logic and watch the show as fiction .
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agre i dont thnk shagun is a gd mother..she gaavce birth to ruhi no doubt..bt its mrs bhalla i guess who took care of ruhi...
any ways ishita will und..in sometime that it was her mistake to send runi with shagun..

we all knw the mu between raman and ishita wiull inc..due to this...

bt slowly thyy wil come close..sure abt tht...