Third Episode ## Start of the MU

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally Zain reaches Bhopal and we have a new recap for tomorrow. WooT !!!! Father's blackmail eventually worked to the shock of Suriya. I really like how Usman treats Zian. He knew that his son was not someone who would be easily convinced so like all parents Usmaan puts a hold on Zain's Credit Card . When that did not work he decided to tempt him with 5 lakhs to spend on his Bangkok trip. This seemed to work for Zain and he decided to set out to Bhopal to convince his cousin or aunt to say yes to the help from Usman.

There was not much hatred in the sense that nothing really happened apart form the kiddish pranks between these cousins. From the promo I thought maybe something big had happened and hence they hated each other. However all it was GUM ( Growing Up (with) ME ) spells trouble.

Now to the Misunderstading which for now is the crux of the story. Aliya not aware that that she does not know who the real Zeeshan is. The mixup was due to the usual sister runs with the envelope and Aliya finds the wrong picture. Over here not just that they also go one step and get Aliya to go to Zeeshan's shop but yet again she fails to see his face.

Zeeshan as we know is totally smitten so he decides to meet her in person. God knows if he can even survive that . He is already in love with ehr picture I cannot imagine what is going to happen to him when he sees her live.

I am glad that they restricted the MU to just Aliya . Zain was shown to be sensible enough to facebook her to learn about her. Over here like Zeeshan Zain too seems smitten by her beauty.

Tomorrow precap is Aliya says yes when Zain asks her. Basically Aliya is saying yes thinking he is asking if she will marry him while Zain thinks the yes is for the monetary help. I don;t think Zain will really tell her who he is assuming like him she knows besides Aliya would not need an intro assuming he is Zeeshan.

From the show promos we know she says Qubool nahi. So this qubool hai from tomorrow is what is going to come up later. She will find out the truth and there's a sort of hatred that will end up developed between them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post!

I think Aliya might mistake him for Zeeshan but i think Zain will play along because i'm sure she will call him Zeeshan. When she learns the truth, it will break her heart and Zain being himself will think of it as a prank and carry on joking around however Aliya will take it to heart and then we'll get scenes where have fights/love scenes...
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well we can tell why Aliya will hate him but why Zain though? 😕
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Well we can tell why Aliya will hate him but why Zain though? 😕

Zain might hate her maybe because his ego might be hurt if she slaps/insults him OR something to do with his family... probably his father sort of distancing himself as a result.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Great post!

I think Aliya might mistake him for Zeeshan but i think Zain will play along because i'm sure she will call him Zeeshan. When she learns the truth, it will break her heart and Zain being himself will think of it as a prank and carry on joking around however Aliya will take it to heart and then we'll get scenes where have fights/love scenes...

Thanks . I just think there will never be an opportunity to clarify. I would like to see whether she meets Zeeshan or whether that too keeps being avoided

OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Zain might hate her maybe because his ego might be hurt if she slaps/insults him OR something to do with his family... probably his father sort of distancing himself as a result.

Aliya will hate Zain because of the misunderstanding and hence blame him Zain knows its not his fault and hence he will be mad . Also probably more misunderstanding gets created for him too.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Zain is a child at heart from what i've seen so far. I think it will take more than just Aliya blaming him to make him hate her as much as she will.
khans83 thumbnail
I think aliyah and zain look cute together and when the song beintehaa plays oh god its so nice I've gt a felling zain fancies her after looking at her photo
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think even after knowing that Aalia misunderstands him as Zeeshan...Zain will continue to play along with her.
He'll call her to meet him at several places & all.
She without knowing will keep meeting him.
And then Zeeshan or his family would spot them getting romantically involved with each other on one such ocassion result of which they'll break the "rishta".
After which Zain will be forced to marry Aalia coz he would be blamed for all this.
Thats why he'll start hating Aalia.
Just my wild prediction 😛
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Zain is a child at heart from what i've seen so far. I think it will take more than just Aliya blaming him to make him hate her as much as she will.

Zain is indeed a child who is spoilt and pampered a lot by everyone. Hence he is able to maintain a innocence that we find in children.