Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
On light note Seems ishu n ruhi ka janam janam ka atoot bandan hai isliye didn't take time for both to ve d extravaganza love for each other lol.ishita already seeing ruhi as her daughter n take decisions for her n ruhi after hosp fiasco considering r confirmed tat ishu is her mom n as if every one loves r cares but comes after mom n her love so ruhi might given tat place n ishu n ruhi souls r connected which is beyond blood relations n society n legal papers n mom n daughter duo didn't see anything beyond them n their love tat might mean cvs lool.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I must say its very funny ..

Ruhi misses Ishita Only and No one else at her home !! (she called ishu only)
does it mean all did not love or care for her ? showing that Only ishita was close to the child but not others..

I must say it has to be hard for the family.. at least for the grand mother to see that her grand daughter loves some one else but not her.!!

ishita a woman ruhi just met few days back (they were new at that place) is being more loved then a father / grandmother of a child why so ? she was pampered by all of them but it seems like the girl loves ishu allot !! funny isnt it 😆

Yes Ruhi was pampered, given everything by her family. But, did anyone speak to her at her level? In those few days Ishita understood her mind more than Ruhi's family ever did. Ishita spent sweet kiddo moments with her... Spent some quality time with Ruhi which was more valuable than the quantity of time Ruhi spent with her family. It's not like Ruhi does not miss her family.. She loves them and wants to be with them, but she sees a mother figure in Ishita... Also I don't think Ruhi is allowed to call her grandparents... Her caregiver has Ishita's number only so I guess she spoke to her.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronshaan

she should have learned all the truth b4 taking any action
she rushed into things without thinking .. all that come out of her anger !!!

@bold... This is what I meant when I said she is prejudiced. One does not do correct things when blinded by prejudice!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
some time .. parents / grand parents .. are so busy in them self that they dont find a time to speak heart to heart with their kids
does it mean they dont care ? dont love their kids ?