Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: smelanathur

YA ISHITA NEVER WANTED RUHI TO GO AWAY FROM HER BUT THE WOMEN ORGANISATION WAS INSISTING ON IT TO RAMAN .SO NO CHOICE WAS LEFT WITH ANYBODY .I MUST SAY IN TODAYS EPISODE DIVYANKA AND RUHI WAS JUST OUTSTANDING AND AMAZING .THE WAY RUHI HUGGED HERSELF TOWARDS ISHITA AND DID NOT WANT TO GO AWAY WAS WELL PORTRAYED BY THE KID .IN TODAYS EPISODE I COULD SEE A DEEP CONNECTION BETWEEN ISHITA AND RUHI LIKE THEY WERE INSEPERABLE .IT WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL SCENE WHEN ISHITA GAVE RUHI TO SHAGUN.IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE EVENTHOUGHT IT WAS SAD .THE SCENE THAT I LOVED WAS WHEN SIMMI PUT RUHI DOWN SHE WENT DIRECTLY TO ISHITA BUT NOT TO HER FATHER OR GRANDMOTHER OR ANYBODY ELSE.IN TODAYS EPISODE ISHITA AND RUHI STOLE THE SHOW 👏🤗

yes i agree it was very nice to see how much she loves ishita
she did not run to her grand mother or father sadly.. seems like this new neighbor is better then grand mother who raised the child
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

CV's have not shown the maturity of the character Ishita should have as an highly educated person ... before deciding who is good and who is bad.. ok she knows Raman is not good father but does that that by default that Shagun is better parent...

it has become so Ugly..

Also I feel the key fact of the character that she can't have babies should have come to Raman's ears more sensitively than on national television during the fight .. this fact is basis of lot of things in the show .. then how as this tackled so lightly ..

well said 👏 may b this was not the rite time to create this drama !
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

I totally agree with you. 🥱

I like how she cares for the child, but she forgets that Ruhi's father and grandparents are there and it's them who should decide what's good or bad for the child. She didn't even care to ask Ruhi's dad or grandmother before taking Ruhi to her mom!
Even after seeing how irresponsible Shagun was when she was asked to go to hospital and sign the consent paper, Ishita didn't think twice before giving the child to that irresponsible mother.

after seeing thursday friday episode i saw ishu saying that she thinks shagun loves the child and because of her bf she could not help out .. ishita felt shagun loves the child but the funny part.. if shagun could not help the child at that time because of ashok how would she care for the child later on (ishita did not think that) if shagun would have come to help the girl at that day .. i think that would b better to say she is better parent but sadly ishita felt that shagun wanted but couldnt !! how lame 🥱
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

i loved this show . i waited for 11 pm every day and now all my love for this show is going down fast .
i was okay with all the other misunderstanding raman and ishita had in this show but i can.t get over this one .

truth to be told i heard lot of stories from my parents where they have to rush me to hospital because i swallowed something or fell down etc. my aunts and uncles also have been through similar situation . because raising a child is not easy some time mistakes happen which might be small or life threataning . but that doesn't make my parents bad it makes them human .

so there is a line a neighbours shouldn't cross . but ishita crossed it . i don.t blame her for talking low of raman because he did the same too . i am just hating illogical track . who would take a child from neighbour without anyone in the family knowing about it. she could have waken the grand parents or sister of raman before running with the kid .it would have been okay if they shown the family is out of town and only raman was in the house .

if i had a kid . i would probably want my child to stay away from ishita too . there is a difference between caring for a stranger child and acting as a mom for a stranger child . i might love my neighbours kid but i won.t become a moral judge on what is right for the kid .

p .s if the child was physically abused it is a different story .

very well written !👏
i totally agree with every word u said. !

ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry_eyes29

I think its stupid that they can just come and demand the child be given to them by protesting, like raman is legal guardian you can't just say hand her over to her mother. i also think its stupid that those women automatically think ruhi should be with the mother and are so surprised that she doesn't want to be, did no one tell them that shagun left her herself. just b/c shagun is the mother doesnt automatically make her pure and like a god 8-)

very true .. even they behaved badly with the girl.. wasnt it being done for the good of the child ?

ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lawmax2067

Everyone blame Ishita when the blame should go to Raman Sister who care more for her friend than for her Ruhi. She knew the truth before thing got out of hand . You forgot that ever thing she said is true Raman even said it him self he is a bad father who do not like being around his daughter because she remind him of her mother. Emotion abuse is worst than physical abuse because it remain with a person for ever and its will effect how a person deal with other in the future.

yes all the drama start with that.. all knew what happened but no one dared to blame that girl
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

I agree, in the name of OTT drama , this situation got out of hand. I was really disliking Ishita 's attitude in yesterdays episode.
The excuse is she was hurt and angry so she acted with out thinking? Please!!! Any one with eyes can see that Ruhi may be missing her dad..and is sad about that...she craves his attention...But. She is loved and cared for by her grandparents uncle and Aunts. Being a mature Dr. one would think she would have better sense than that!
Acting Wise yes Mrs. Bhalla was good, I felt for her... that lady is doing her best with the child, she may be loud and in your face but she loves her family! 😭

I am beginning to loose interest in this show... ...I hope it gets sense soon ...but as some one said EK ta and good sense ...😆😆😆

😃 welcome vinnie .. totally agreed with every word of yours 👏
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Ishita assumed Shagun would be a better parent than Raman.. I mean she had never seen or heard anything bad about her... On the other hand she has seen Raman and her family on many occasions have let Roohi down... I don't blame her for thinking That Roohi would be looked after well if she is with her mother.. Her thinking is prejudiced because she is unaware of Shaguns truth...She has seen the worst of Raman and in her thinking Raman is to be blamed for the break in the marriage...but little does she know about Shaguns ambition in which there in so place for a child.

she should have learned all the truth b4 taking any action
she rushed into things without thinking .. all that come out of her anger !!!

ronshaan thumbnail
I must say its very funny ..
Ruhi misses Ishita Only and No one else at her home !! (she called ishu only)
does it mean all did not love or care for her ? showing that Only ishita was close to the child but not others..

I must say it has to be hard for the family.. at least for the grand mother to see that her grand daughter loves some one else but not her.!!

ishita a woman ruhi just met few days back (they were new at that place) is being more loved then a father / grandmother of a child why so ? she was pampered by all of them but it seems like the girl loves ishu allot !! funny isnt it 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000cc">I must say its very funny ..
</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000cc">Ruhi misses Ishita Only and No one else at her home !! (she called ishu only)</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#cc0033">does it mean all did not love or care for her</font><font color="#0000cc"> ? showing that Only ishita was close to the child but not others..</font></font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000cc">I must say it has to be hard for the family.. at least for the grand mother to see that her grand daughter loves some one else but not her.!!</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">ishita a woman ruhi just met few days back (they were new at that place) is being more loved then a father / grandmother of a child why so ? she waspamperedby all of them but it seems like the girl loves ishu allot !! funny isnt it 😆</font>

this show is becoming illogical with time . they should have showed ishita bond with ruhi happening over time . i know ishita loves the child maybe a little too much and the child might like her too but no matter what they can.t can completely ignore ruhi family . it is fine if they want to show raman from a bad father to good one . but they should show ruhi affection towards her grand parents .