Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with your post. two wrongs don't make right.
I'm really hating ishita for her constant interference. poor ruhi is going to have to bare the brunt.
all ishita can see is that Raman is a bad father, but ruhi is looked after and cared by her grandmother who loves her unconditionally. how well does ishita even know the family her immaturity has snatched away the family ruhi had. yet she is still pleased with her decision. I really felt sorry for mrs Bhalla today, she was heartbroken.
BlurredLines thumbnail
i loved this show . i waited for 11 pm every day and now all my love for this show is going down fast .
i was okay with all the other misunderstanding raman and ishita had in this show but i can.t get over this one .

truth to be told i heard lot of stories from my parents where they have to rush me to hospital because i swallowed something or fell down etc. my aunts and uncles also have been through similar situation . because raising a child is not easy some time mistakes happen which might be small or life threataning . but that doesn't make my parents bad it makes them human .

so there is a line a neighbours shouldn't cross . but ishita crossed it . i don.t blame her for talking low of raman because he did the same too . i am just hating illogical track . who would take a child from neighbour without anyone in the family knowing about it. she could have waken the grand parents or sister of raman before running with the kid .it would have been okay if they shown the family is out of town and only raman was in the house .

if i had a kid . i would probably want my child to stay away from ishita too . there is a difference between caring for a stranger child and acting as a mom for a stranger child . i might love my neighbours kid but i won.t become a moral judge on what is right for the kid .

p .s if the child was physically abused it is a different story .
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what ever may be the reason ishita is wrong. raman may not be taking care of her daughter but loves her to the core ...his whole family is taking care of her and loving her.
starry_eyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its stupid that they can just come and demand the child be given to them by protesting, like raman is legal guardian you can't just say hand her over to her mother. i also think its stupid that those women automatically think ruhi should be with the mother and are so surprised that she doesn't want to be, did no one tell them that shagun left her herself. just b/c shagun is the mother doesnt automatically make her pure and like a god 8-)
Edited by starry_eyes29 - 10 years ago
lawmax2067 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everyone blame Ishita when the blame should go to Raman Sister who care more for her friend than for her Ruhi. She knew the truth before thing got out of hand . You forgot that ever thing she said is true Raman even said it him self he is a bad father who do not like being around his daughter because she remind him of her mother. Emotion abuse is worst than physical abuse because it remain with a person for ever and its will effect how a person deal with other in the future.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree, in the name of OTT drama , this situation got out of hand. I was really disliking Ishita 's attitude in yesterdays episode.
The excuse is she was hurt and angry so she acted with out thinking? Please!!! Any one with eyes can see that Ruhi may be missing her dad..and is sad about that...she craves his attention...But. She is loved and cared for by her grandparents uncle and Aunts. Being a mature Dr. one would think she would have better sense than that!
Acting Wise yes Mrs. Bhalla was good, I felt for her... that lady is doing her best with the child, she may be loud and in your face but she loves her family! 😭

I am beginning to loose interest in this show... ...I hope it gets sense soon ...but as some one said EK ta and good sense ...😆😆😆
Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishita assumed Shagun would be a better parent than Raman.. I mean she had never seen or heard anything bad about her... On the other hand she has seen Raman and her family on many occasions have let Roohi down... I don't blame her for thinking That Roohi would be looked after well if she is with her mother.. Her thinking is prejudiced because she is unaware of Shaguns truth...She has seen the worst of Raman and in her thinking Raman is to be blamed for the break in the marriage...but little does she know about Shaguns ambition in which there in so place for a child.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Needs a gud direction its just baseless
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akrj01

The whole situation is one complicated mess of misunderstandings and bad judgement. Also, everyone is to be blamed for jumping to conclusions and making drastic decisions.

Did Ishita do the right thing in handing Ruhi over - No but at the same time it was clear that no one really had a choice but to hand over Ruhi to Shagun in that situation. Ishita turned out to be the one to do it because Ruhi attached herself to her and no one did anything about that either. It would have been better if Ishita distanced herself, handed Ruhi over to Raman and left it at that but then again this is a TV serial and an Ekta one at that - so yeah, I think its self-explanatory.

hi
thanks for the reply 😊
i think in such cases, even if the mother comes to take the child The one who should had hand over that child was his parent or his family member but not an outsider
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

everyone says ishu has no right poke her nose into neighbors business...but then it was seen that she did not interfere till ruhi came and hug real hard becos the little girl was scared...thats when she interfere to cool the matter down...when mrs iyer brought her back home...i don't understand why she came down...but looking into EK leading ladies of my experience...they have to be involve in every single matter...so i don't find any difference here

the women organisation has already been invited by the creep ashok...ishu has no hands in it...she didn't even know that such trouble will arise...the organisation wanted raman to hang over the child to shagun...not ishu wanted the ruhi to go with shagun...she did what is being told and seen...she never pressure ruhi to go with shagun...even if ruhi says that she wants to live with raman...it will go into deaf ears...as per law 5 yrs old kid is still minor to voice his/her opinion...all ishu have to do is convince the little girl to go with her mother...becos that what the organisation wants...if its not done further action will be taken...did you see that even the police did not want to take paanga from the women organisation and cut raman's phone...

ishu would not have interfere if ruhi did not attach herself and hugs ishu...before ruhi enter the scene...ishu was just quiet and witness all of that happening...she only started to talk when ruhi hugs and share her fears...

i understand this But i think the better was she would hand that child to her dad or grand mother but not become the one to decide what to do with the child !!
when such thing happens, such think is heart breaking to the family n parent and it will hurt more if One outsider will take my child and hand it to some one else specially to that 2nd parent who left that child and walked away One day !!