I m sorry to say but this was not well handle !!

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello All.. its me again .. I must say i still feel ishita is putting her nose in others matters without reality check !!!

if my neighbor would put her nose like this i might have reacted like he has

she took the girl to her mother without reality check who is she to decide what is good for the child ? she jumped in and said raman is bad father.. and such a fool girl she did not notice that when she asked shagun's help shagun was busy arguing with her bf

oday i felt sorry for mrs bhala she said that shagun left her daughter when she was 9 month old .. such ladies once they leave those kids and go away and then when the child grow up they want to come back telling yes its my child ...😡 aise bakwas log hote hay cheaters

well if u insult me .. in all world does it mean ill do the same with u ...in that case what's the difference b/w me n u?

raman's family behaved nasty but what ishita did was also bad..did she help ? no she is going to make that worst

I feel sorry for ruhi .. such a poor child

well that scene was idiotic ..it started with mrs bhala's mistake of trusting outsider to take care of the girl then it moved to raman who was drunk and the girl who got the expired madicen then ishita hearing the girl even being at other house and all sleeping.

ishita heard her in pain she saw raman was drunk but did not wake up any one ...went out without telling any one...cell charaged nai hay ...ok i got batery low ho gaya fine ...u go and ask to call or find some std or that dr was friendly with her .. remember he helped without police case

so couldnt he give her one call to make?

ok after that we have ishita talking to her mom saying she is in urjent case ...not telling she is with ruhi ...mrs bhala wake up and start blaming ishita .. police case ...ishita's parents in jail ...so.. ishita going to shagun instead of going back home to find the family of bhallahs ...mean itne log hay how come no one wake up ...ok then she comes back ...she return the child... they realize their mistake ...she gets angry with what happened ...and ends up going out and screeming he is bad father ...1st of all if some one comes into my house.. without my permission takes a child away and not inform any one..what will i say about him ...ok he saved that child life but still.. its not selling .

They could make it look much better if... esa show karte k raman is bad father ...hitting the child ...misbehaving with the girl ...and then it would look better if she would run to Shagun but not like this ...

My views on latest episodes is .. if mrs bhala was very nasty .. ishita was worst because if one insult another infront of all the world and that 2nd person does the same then both of them are at fault .. none is fine now none is rite.. but sadly the child is going to face hard days !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The whole situation is one complicated mess of misunderstandings and bad judgement. Also, everyone is to be blamed for jumping to conclusions and making drastic decisions.
Did Ishita do the right thing in handing Ruhi over - No but at the same time it was clear that no one really had a choice but to hand over Ruhi to Shagun in that situation. Ishita turned out to be the one to do it because Ruhi attached herself to her and no one did anything about that either. It would have been better if Ishita distanced herself, handed Ruhi over to Raman and left it at that but then again this is a TV serial and an Ekta one at that - so yeah, I think its self-explanatory.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
everyone says ishu has no right poke her nose into neighbors business...but then it was seen that she did not interfere till ruhi came and hug real hard becos the little girl was scared...thats when she interfere to cool the matter down...when mrs iyer brought her back home...i don't understand why she came down...but looking into EK leading ladies of my experience...they have to be involve in every single matter...so i don't find any difference here

the women organisation has already been invited by the creep ashok...ishu has no hands in it...she didn't even know that such trouble will arise...the organisation wanted raman to hang over the child to shagun...not ishu wanted the ruhi to go with shagun...she did what is being told and seen...she never pressure ruhi to go with shagun...even if ruhi says that she wants to live with raman...it will go into deaf ears...as per law 5 yrs old kid is still minor to voice his/her opinion...all ishu have to do is convince the little girl to go with her mother...becos that what the organisation wants...if its not done further action will be taken...did you see that even the police did not want to take paanga from the women organisation and cut raman's phone...

ishu would not have interfere if ruhi did not attach herself and hugs ishu...before ruhi enter the scene...ishu was just quiet and witness all of that happening...she only started to talk when ruhi hugs and share her fears...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
On light note ya all this OTT drama to lead to custody case of ruhi n to keep raman n ishita on same pedestal n bring raman n ishita n ruhi close while custody case is going.well r not well handled it's ekzzz style of handling situations in show.soaps cvs suffer frm LSCD(logical n sensible creative disorder).soap leads act as tubelights.comeon if ishita r raman r bhallas act rationally then how can this track move n later one by one becomes rationale by end of track lol.
553933 thumbnail
ishita didnt pressurise ruhi the organization was insisting on sending ruhi to shagun
smelanathur thumbnail
YA ISHITA NEVER WANTED RUHI TO GO AWAY FROM HER BUT THE WOMEN ORGANISATION WAS INSISTING ON IT TO RAMAN .SO NO CHOICE WAS LEFT WITH ANYBODY .I MUST SAY IN TODAYS EPISODE DIVYANKA AND RUHI WAS JUST OUTSTANDING AND AMAZING .THE WAY RUHI HUGGED HERSELF TOWARDS ISHITA AND DID NOT WANT TO GO AWAY WAS WELL PORTRAYED BY THE KID .IN TODAYS EPISODE I COULD SEE A DEEP CONNECTION BETWEEN ISHITA AND RUHI LIKE THEY WERE INSEPERABLE .IT WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL SCENE WHEN ISHITA GAVE RUHI TO SHAGUN.IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE EVENTHOUGHT IT WAS SAD .THE SCENE THAT I LOVED WAS WHEN SIMMI PUT RUHI DOWN SHE WENT DIRECTLY TO ISHITA BUT NOT TO HER FATHER OR GRANDMOTHER OR ANYBODY ELSE.IN TODAYS EPISODE ISHITA AND RUHI STOLE THE SHOW 👏🤗
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree some parts I mean ishita had no right giving ruhi to shagun she was sticking her nose around too much. Also, the organisation insisted to give ruhi to shagun
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CV's have not shown the maturity of the character Ishita should have as an highly educated person ... before deciding who is good and who is bad.. ok she knows Raman is not good father but does that that by default that Shagun is better parent...
it has become so Ugly..

Also I feel the key fact of the character that she can't have babies should have come to Raman's ears more sensitively than on national television during the fight .. this fact is basis of lot of things in the show .. then how as this tackled so lightly ..

Edited by kavmuks - 10 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree with you. 🥱
I like how she cares for the child, but she forgets that Ruhi's father and grandparents are there and it's them who should decide what's good or bad for the child. She didn't even care to ask Ruhi's dad or grandmother before taking Ruhi to her mom!
Even after seeing how irresponsible Shagun was when she was asked to go to hospital and sign the consent paper, Ishita didn't think twice before giving the child to that irresponsible mother.
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally I would find this so called neighbour of mine highly interfering and nosy. Why hand her over to a selfish self centred mother who only thinks about herself?? If this is a child protection matter then she should let the appropriate officials deal with it, yet emphasise that her mother also ignored her daughter's life and death situation. By ishita getting herself too attached it puts her in a delicate position. I now hope the child protection team asks Ruhi about her preferences and take into account the consistent care and support she's been getting since when she was 9moths til now...