Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I really like this show! I have a feeling that zayin and Aliya will be a blockbuster couple! Ipkknd was my first indian tv show and after that I thought that I will never be able to watch any other indian show but my cousin told be about this show and wow! It's really nice! I got hooked on to it after the first episode! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Zain is so cute! Love his character and the relationship that he shares with his dad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! :D

I totally agree! Eventhough i started watching qabool hai for a while after ipkknd but i gVe up on that cos there wasnt much chemistry between the lead. HOWEVER i can clearly witness strong tension between these two haha imagine they fancy eachother in real life :O maybe thats why they share good chemistry onscreen?
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Hey! :D

I totally agree! Eventhough i started watching qabool hai for a while after ipkknd but i gVe up on that cos there wasnt much chemistry between the lead. HOWEVER i can clearly witness strong tension between these two haha imagine they fancy eachother in real life :O maybe thats why they share good chemistry onscreen?

OMG gurl! Yess! They should be a real life couple!! Zain and Aliya haven't even shared the screen space together and we are already liking their chemistry imagine what will happen when they are together!?!?
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

OMG gurl! Yess! They should be a real life couple!! Zain and Aliya haven't even shared the screen space together and we are already liking their chemistry imagine what will happen when they are together!?!?

Afdjskxiwhznsnsj OMG! Its SaRun all over again! Honestly that would be sooo amazing!

Loool i dont think it matters how much of screen space they shared because the chemistry is visible and in one of the interviews he calls her pretty and says she looks like a real bride you could see his eyes smiling when he was staring at!!!
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Afdjskxiwhznsnsj OMG! Its SaRun all over again! Honestly that would be sooo amazing!

Loool i dont think it matters how much of screen space they shared because the chemistry is visible and in one of the interviews he calls her pretty and says she looks like a real bride you could see his eyes smiling when he was staring at!!!

OMG yes!! I was like awwwhh! I want more offscreen segments!!! Ahhh!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think there are alot of us looking for the next ArHi...😆
I too tried QH...but I'm fast losing interest in that show. Let's see if this pair fairs better.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I think there are alot of us looking for the next ArHi...😆

I too tried QH...but I'm fast losing interest in that show. Let's see if this pair fairs better.

no one can replace arshi but I think we can enjoy watching ZaYa they have the charm
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched many, many Indian dramas.
But I really love this show, for me its better then Rangrasiya I watch RR too. But this shooow I got more addict.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I watched many, many Indian dramas.

But I really love this show, for me its better then Rangrasiya I watch RR too. But this shooow I got more addict.

yes it is. Even though I am a huge sanaya irani fan but I didn't like RR! But I wish her all the best she deserves it. But beintehaan caught my attention and I am hooked on to it
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

yes it is. Even though I am a huge sanaya irani fan but I didn't like RR! But I wish her all the best she deserves it. But beintehaan caught my attention and I am hooked on to it

I agree with you. RR first 2 ep are to much slow, new ep I didnt watch I will tomorow. But Beintehaan its really beautiful love story 😳 Zain ufff he is