Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

947708 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love her from day one she is unique in her action and her punjabi accent is bang on .
In one article they said ekta waited for her since she had gone for vacation to abroad something like that now I feel its worth it.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree for me Mrs Bhalla was the star. The way she poured out her feelings to Mr Bhalla was so touching. She is shown to be a able adjust to different situations and adapt as per the circumstances.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree, yesterday's episode completely belonged to Raman n Mrs Bhalla.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If i m not mistaken this is the actress for which ekta waited for 2 months..for her to comee to mumbai...
Mrs bhalla performance was superb...yesterday...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta picked the right person I believe she brings justice to the character can't really talk about anyone else playing it. And for all those not sure she lives in London with her family hence the wait.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you.She acts so perfectly as a Punjabi. But yest she made me so emotional and feel the pain.Hats off to Shenaz Rizwan 👏 .Her emotions,voice modulation and expressions were bang on.She performed it so flawlessly
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree to toshi words for everything except on ishu and raman's part...
she is blindly in love with her son...living in lala land that raman is earning for ruhi...its so evident and the whole family knows raman is earning to destroy ashok-shagun not for his daughter...he have confess himself millions time that now if i hear it again i will have blood flowing out from ears...😆

Agree with you both.That dialogue was no needed .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: lfc2010

Glad Ekta waited 3 months for her to come india where as she could've given the role to someone else easily

I am also so gald Ekta waited for her .She is the perfect choice to play Mrs.Bhalla.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am liking her. Since the apologising scene it proves she is not a bad woman.