Mrs Bhalla acts so well

saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the actress potraying the role of Mrs Bhalla did such amazing acting. she actually brought tears to my eyes. really liked her today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mrs balla acted so well she is very talented

now i find her character more interesting specially after the appologising scene on 30th dec, she just nailed it ,i liked her a lot now
she is very true and loves her family a lot but a bit showing off charater, i like her honesty , and being genuine...

it is very well portraied how much she loves the little angel ruhi it is a hard blow to her,
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with this...for the first time,i LOVED this char of Mrs Bhalla..she made me cry today...never knew she ws this much attached to Ruhi.. the actress played it soo impactfully n flawlessly...👏👏👏
226079 thumbnail
She was really good, could feel for her
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
she was excellent...felt sad and bad for her...she really loves ruhi...she is living raman's childhood in ruhi's
553933 thumbnail
mrs bhalla scene was so touching :( karan was really good in his scenes too , cant wait to see where this hatred track is gonna lead to
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya scene was ok n could ve been better.i don't understand mrs bhalla saying raman earning day n night so hard for ruhi,really? Whereas raman each time saying to viewers he is working hard to destroy ashok for taking his biwi away frm him lol.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Ya scene was ok n could ve been better.i don't understand mrs bhalla saying raman earning day n night so hard for ruhi,really? Whereas raman each time saying to viewers he is working hard to destroy ashok for taking his biwi away frm him lol.

i agree to toshi words for everything except on ishu and raman's part...
she is blindly in love with her son...living in lala land that raman is earning for ruhi...its so evident and the whole family knows raman is earning to destroy ashok-shagun not for his daughter...he have confess himself millions time that now if i hear it again i will have blood flowing out from ears...😆
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree to toshi words for everything except on ishu and raman's part...
she is blindly in love with her son...living in lala land that raman is earning for ruhi...its so evident and the whole family knows raman is earning to destroy ashok-shagun not for his daughter...he have confess himself millions time that now if i hear it again i will have blood flowing out from ears...😆

On light note seems mrs bhalla reduce r avoid her evening celebrations with her hubby I.e peggy celebrations to see things clearly n straightly so tat her mus n OTT shouting n drama don't make others(ppl in society n poor viewers) blood suffer to flow
n heart attack failure na hojaye lool.😆
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad Ekta waited 3 months for her to come india where as she could've given the role to someone else easily