1st jan 2014 --Review Of Todays Episode..YHM--all discussion here

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow what a fingerbiting episode...

to b frank..reading the spoilers...i thought this week will b boring

with all emotional dramas...

i must say guys...even in this intensed emotions...it was

nail biting episode...

the pain of separation of ruhi from the family...

drama played only to insult raman...

the love care..concern of ishitha...

the lovley bond ruhi share with ishitha...

everything was perfect...

last epsd...who all pointed ishu being rude ...

may find this epsd...a shock...

bcz shagun was trying to prove ramu is rude n dont deserve ruhi

while ishu was showing her concern n love of ruhi...

her protectivenes...n more...she said openly she didnt mean to

teach anyone...she wish ruhi to b happy n safe

RANK -- 9/10

shagun character was pointing motherhood...

i dont think a mother is this much heartless for luxury😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
please discs all abt todays episode here...than creating multiple post
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya...it was a very good episode...specially liked Mrs.Bhalla s acting...still i cudnt find any justification to Ishitha's act in the live program and her later persuading Ruhi to go with Shagun, showing no hints of sympathy for Raman,..Probably its her turn to go on a guilt trip when she gets to know what Shagun did with Ruhi...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mrs Bhalla's acting was good👍🏼 Don't know why Ishita came back down stairs again, Mrs Iyer rightfully told her to go upstairs and not to be part of the drama😕 And Raman Kumar change that suit
pleaseee😆 Thanks Nichu for the review👏
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ishita had NO right to poke nose into neighbors personal life. Two wrong doesn't make a right. Did any of them ever ask what Ruki wanted? if Ishu really cares for Ruki, she should have asked what the kid want and not send her away with Shagun because she decided its time to get back her daughter. Shagun couldn't bother to sign consents paper, the kid doesn't even know her neither has she seen the mother trying to approach the kid but because she is angry with Raman, she decide he is a bad father based on her personal emotions toward him -_-.

At this point, Ruki is just a pawn in the power game between Raman, Shagun, and Ishitas because of their ego and prestiges. The only person who really care for Ruki was Mrs,Bhalla because she has taken care of her.

Ishita sent Ruki from something she consider as bad to the devils den. Ruki is just a weapon for Shagun and her so called boyfriend Ashok.

Lets see how the track will proceed with the custody battle🤔.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Honstly the episode was very annoying.Ishita had no right to hand over roohi to shagun.Despite knowing that how shagun didnt even care to sgn the consent frm for her sick child i dont know what made ishita conclude thay shagun deserves roohi.Also what hpnd with roohi was an accident n though bhallas were negligent on their part the same cant b used to conclude that they dont love her.and if ishita rly cares for the kid why didnt she make sure if it was rly safe to send roohi to shagun

The only thing likeable was mrs bhallas acting n raman trying tp look firm though he was equally hurt by his daughter snatched away.

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Raman rivals used raman n ishita mus.poor ruhi.mrs bhalla crying her lung out tat raman is earning day n night for ruhi,really?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was good episode...👍🏼
everyone says ishu has no right poke her nose into neighbors business...but then it was seen that she did not interfere till ruhi came and hug real hard becos the little girl was scared...thats when she interfere to cool the matter down...when mrs iyer brought her back home...i don't understand why she came down...but looking into EK leading ladies of my experience...they have to be involve in every single matter...so i don't find any difference here

the women organisation has already been invited by the creep ashok...ishu has no hands in it...she didn't even know that such trouble will arise...the organisation wanted raman to hang over the child to shagun...not ishu wanted the ruhi to go with shagun...she did what is being told and seen...she never pressure ruhi to go with shagun...even if ruhi says that she wants to live with raman...it will go into deaf ears...as per law 5 yrs old kid is still minor to voice his/her opinion...all ishu have to do is convince the little girl to go with her mother...

when ruhi was going with her mother...she was seeing only ishu...neither she saw her father...her family...her grandmother...she was only seeing and crying for ishu...her tears only falls down from her cheeks for ishu...this shows how much ishu-ruhi is emotionally attached...though the bhallas...toshi...raman took care of ruhi of her since childhood till now when she is 5 yrs of life...but its clearly seen she has no emotional attachment with anyone in the family...no doubt her family loves her...she loves her family and her father...but when it comes to emotional attachment...she has none from her family...and this was clear tdy...her only emotional attachment is with ishu only...only ishu...and noone else...till she connects with raman equally like she does with ishu but that too ishu have a hand in it to bond father-daughter duo emotionally...the scene was beautifully directed and showed a divine bond b/w ishu-ruhi...may toshi bhalla cries her lungs out...but ruhi's soul and emotional attachment is only with ishu...i felt bad for raman...that this 5 yrs he wasted his entire life for a useless revenge when he can create a emotional attachment with his daughter...noone in his family is emotionally attach to ruhi...they love her...but never made a point to understand the little girl state of mind...toshi bhalla sees from physical way of the distance b/w father-daughter duo...but never tried to hear...feel and share her pain...like ishu does...thats the difference b/w bhallas and ishu's love for ruhi...

coming to raman...any father will have tears in his eyes when his daughter is being snatched or cries in loneliness for his daughter...but this man showed nothing in my eyes...he is angry and furious that his daughter is being snatched by his enemy...his ex-wife...he does not want his daughter to go to his enemy house...i could not feel the pain of a father in raman's face...he was stoned and numb...only giving angry expressions and being aggressive to stop by mihir...even after distancing from his daughter...all he told the family that he is going to bring back ruhi only for the family...does any father talk such words...seriously bringing to the hospital since ruhi has toothache...checking on the lices and wash them off calls the love of a father...than i don't understand the meaning of a father...even a heartless person does what raman did to ruhi in terms of humanity even my uncles have done that for me in my childhood when my parents were busy and request them too...being a father is sit down with your daughter share her pain...her happiness...her views...her tears...her life...involve in your daughter/son lives so much that...make him/her understand the true meaning of goodness and badness...raman was a disappointment...all i could see is his anger that shagun took away their daughter and going to live with his rival ashok...thats it...i don't see any fatherly feelings in him...i don't see him hurt...i hope this distance from ruhi brings the fatherly side of him...currently i see none of it...shagun was so right and hinted a good valid point...he was obsessed to ruin the lives of ashok-shagun that he completely ignores his daughter...when shagun calls him a bad father...for the first time i felt...he deserve it...i hope he breaks the image and breaks the perspective of shagun...

toshi bhalla crying her lungs out...she loves her grandaughter...she is living raman's childhood in ruhi...and completely agree everything abt shagun...which totally makes sense now that she gave priority to her dreams even more than her daughter...but when it comes to raman it went overboard...like seriously lady do you think your son is earning for his daughter?...its so evident in every action of raman that he is earning to ruin ashok-shagun completely...it has nothing to do with his daughter...he has done many things for ruhi...till now i have never seen even one...so toshi thinks that raman is a good father becos he is earning for his daughter...what abt your son ignoring his daughter...even though you advise him many times...financial security is needed for every kids...but than what is more important love...care...concern for the kids...teaching the kids the real meaning of life...showing them the good and bad path of lives...and how they choose the path that leads to only heaven...i don't agree with her points regarding raman...while the others accusation were perfect...except for ishu part...in her POV...bhallas humiliation has become the joke of town by ishu...what abt iyers humiliation...which happened in front of the society by the bhallas...don't they have a reputation...once again blame ishu for taking ruhi away in the middle of night when the entire fault is to be blamed on toshi bhalla to let a stranger who has no experience in taking care of kids stay with the little girl who is sick...being a grandmother never bothered to bring the little girl to the doctor and cured the cough when she notice the cough and ask the little girl why she was coughing...she even neglect ruhi's toothache and was busy sleeping away after taking her cold drink...if ishu becomes busy waking up the entire bhallas who are in their dream sleep or drunk sleep...than the little girl life would be in danger and might even face death...instead of thinking the consequences that might have happen if ishu never save ruhi's life...she once again badmouthing how it was wrong of ishu to take away the kid in middle night...for god sake...ishu brought her to the hospital not for a holiday...off-screen-the actress was perfect...hats off for her portrayal as Mrs Toshi Bhalla...

this is completely my POV and i know many will not agree...but i just spoke my heart out

the precap was rocking...ishu closing the doors of her 2 mens...this is how women should be...i clapped when ishu shut the door right on their faces...there is a limit to taunt and this was not the right time when your daughter has been snatched...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This episode was bit dramatic, or may be to many of us overdramatic. But, Ishita not having any right to bring Ruhi to her mother...I disagree here sightly.

She is Raman's neighbour. She hasn't seen Raman to care for his child except one/two incidents. Raman is a loving father, he loves Ruhi, but along with that a careless father too(till now what we have seen). I agree Ruhi's dadi loves her a lot. But, that night how could she even allow Ruhi to sleep with a new girl, whatever she may be her daughter's relative? That question is not pointed by many of us. This shows carelessness of Mrs. Bhalla too, though for once.

Now, coming to the point what right Ishita has to interfere in Raman's family matter and handing over Ruhi to Shagun. Well, it's my opinion. As a responsible neighbor and a civic citizen, I would have done not the same, but I would have insisted Ruhi to be with her mother. Ishita saw Shagun for once, that one time interaction is not enough to know a person, in general sense. She too was rational and didn't find Shagun a bad mother only noticing that night. But, on the other hand she has seen Raman for at least 5 times with Ruhi. And that night she saw Raman's carelessness for twice. In that sense Shagun may seem better to her than Raman. So, as a responsible human she wanted a kid to have a better life, though we all know Shagun can't give her that.
And, many of us have said before that there are other children like Ruhi, but Ishita has come to know only Ruhi. So, she will consider and think all the incidents according to Ruhi, not according to all the other children like her.

So, I think Ishita was a bit wrong in interfering in Raman's personal matters. But, when this matter seemed to her like a social issue, she acted that wise, and here she was right according to me.

Thanks for reading😊.
Nichuss thumbnail
i wont comment who is wrong..who is right...

the fate is again playing bad game in raman's life...

with ruhi...someone suffering is raman...

its usual...old believe...wen a girl moves from marriage life...

all blame on husband of the girl...thats what happening...

all r showing sympathy n pity on shagun...feeling

raman is reason for all this separation..and ruhi's

motherless childhood..and denied love...

ishu purposefully didnt give ruhi...to shagun...

it was said by mahila protestors...who were shouting and

questioning the ruhi's "Parvarish"

the only one who cares and love ruhi..is mrs bhalla..

she is the one who taken care and saw..all the little happiness n

growth of ruhi...

now its time for ishu to realise how wrong she was in judging

ramu from his attitude...

wht attracted me...is the way the drama was made

really realistic...

i read the spoiler...and was expecting boring dramtic episodes..

and first time i was wrong on deciding episodes reading the

spoiler...