shanky.seth thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
<adol>
Again so much "just words" nothing else
So i dont wanna reply
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Sorry just dont want any unnecessary fights in the FC no offense!!
shanky.seth thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can understand !
What i was thinking that everyone should participate in searching of stuff related to aamna
Like 5 to 6 members r active in fc they should search and share stuff about aamna
It will make fc more colourful & a place to discuss healthy things
<Not a place to talk about members>
Edited by shanky.seth - 10 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes please gyus if is for fun if u both dont like each other dont talk to each other its just an advice as i dont want this fc to be closed bebecause of fights
shanky.seth thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love these wedding moments
Credit:- fb/RealAamnaShariffFc

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1530532_268297979994715_460582430_n.jpg?dl=1
https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1560545_268034106687769_1078297021_n.jpg?dl=1
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1533828_267845623373284_740754698_n.jpg?dl=1

Edited by shanky.seth - 10 years ago
shanky.seth thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehehehe
I respect u for what u have said to stop negativity !
& its just a aamna fc so all popularity should stick to her !
Love Aamna alot Aamna is an angel .
Kudos bro

Edited: Please refer to the note
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky.seth

Hehehehe
I respect u for what u have said to stop negativity !
& its just a aamna fc so all popularity should stick to her !
Love Aamna alot Aamna is an angel .
Kudos bro

I didnt have a problem at first, but when someone shows arrogance i aint gona tolerate that!! Its Aamna's FC, not Adol FC where he can come here & brag on about himself!! Yeah exactly stick to Aamna, thats why this FC was made, not gona have someone come here & brag on about themselfs!!
shanky.seth thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish we could know where she went for honeymoon!
Want to see lots of new pics of her
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends , how r u all?
Coming here after so long and shoaib amazing new fc !
What u think guys aamna+amit as couple?
I just love them together & so happy that we r getting so much new stuff about aamna,

Edited: Please refer to the note.
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Everyone,

The CFC DT wishes to inform the members of this FC that a number of posts by several members have involved in breaching the rules of India Forums.

Firstly, Members in this FC are requested not to get personal against each other as differences in opinions are bound to happen. Also, if members have problems with each other, please use the PM facility to sort out the issues, if not please contact the DT to act as a mediator, But in no circumstance are members allowed to digs on other fellow members.

Secondly, Be it a Newbie or IF Achieverz, everyone are allowed to express their opinion as long as it abides the rules of the forum. Under no circumstances are members allowed to boss around just because they have been a member in IF for longer period than others.

Thirdly, Please refrain from engaging in any moral policing in your FC . If you find anyone breaching rules or have a problem with certain member, Please use Report button. The section DTs/GMs will deal with the issue at the earliest possible. India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Members have the freedom to express their own perspective, which may disagree and or contradict someone else's point of view. Everyone is welcome to express their opinions within the Forum rules and IF COC. Hence moral policing will NOT be tolerated.

We hope for your cooperation in following and adhering to the rules of the forum and the global rules of India-forums.com.

Regards

CFC DT