Happy Go Lucky Parents

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyaa BITians
Zain's Cool Parents

It was refreshing to see Osman and Suraiya as Happy go lucky parents...Imean their son failed in university exams and still they were behaving well with him...I m so happy to see this change...As we know in other shows Dad will shout on son and scold him and force him to join buisness while Mom will cry buckets and weep and console both sides...

Osman took Zain's failure so casually...even Suraiya was least bothered and was happy to see Zain back..yah she sounded commanding and dominating...

Aliyah's Calm and Composed Parents

Here too it was good to see that Shabana dint scold Aliya when she came late...Neither her dad shout on her...They took the marriage proposal very casually ther were not at all sad ...

I hope this sweet refreshing moments will stay in the show...and Cvs bring in unique plots...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zain's dad is really cool, which dad will make up a fake certificate with too good to be true grades to cover up a son's failureπŸ˜† Almost all of the characters have calm and composed natures, so far so goodπŸ‘
SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Post!...
I like zain's dad most..marksheet scene was hilarious 🀣
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi5 akash .😊
like osmansahab d way he present zain'x mark sheet by A+++ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
618043 thumbnail
Yesss! One of the most beautiful thing about this show are their parents. I want 'em to be like this and don't change at some point of the serial. 😳
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My answers are in GREEN :)

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Heyaa BITians

Zain's Cool Parents

It was refreshing to see Osman and Suraiya as Happy go lucky parents...Imean their son failed in university exams and still they were behaving well with him...I m so happy to see this change...As we know in other shows Dad will shout on son and scold him and force him to join buisness while Mom will cry buckets and weep and console both sides...

I haven't even noticed that! I think my family is somewhat like that? I mean they obviously want you to do well but they won't kill you if you fail. But I'm glad that I'm seeing something like that on Indian TV! Glad there was no emotional blackmail though. πŸ˜†

Osman took Zain's failure so casually...even Suraiya was least bothered and was happy to see Zain back..yah she sounded commanding and dominating...

The dad is so cool! Can he please be my dad? πŸ˜› Suraiya, she seems like a nice mum but yeah she is dominating =S

Aliyah's Calm and Composed Parents

Here too it was good to see that Shabana dint scold Aliya when she came late...Neither her dad shout on her...They took the marriage proposal very casually ther were not at all sad ...

REALLY glad they didn't! & her mum is so cute when she pretended to scold her before making sure the door is closed so she can ask Aaliya what guy she wanted :P

I hope this sweet refreshing moments will stay in the show...and Cvs bring in unique plots...