Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I saw the precap where Ishita is giving Ruhi to her mom.
Bt i dont think she did sum mistake.She doesnt knw hw much Raman luvs his kid,she thinks he is irresponsible nd careless bt dats not her fault..according to what hppnd to Ruhi tht day,she felt tht maybe the mother will do better job than dis father..Ishita might hv thot tht atleast Shaguns family wont give ruhi expired cough syrup.
Actually its none of their mistake..its the situation thts making things worse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only one interaction she had with Shagun where she refused to go with Ishita to the hospital to sign the papers which will ensure the treatment Ruhi needed! from that one interaction how did she conclude Ruhi is better of with Shagun😕 Whereas in the case of Raman,Ishita has seen some caring nature of Raman towards Ruhi (when Ruhi had tooth pain and in the head lice/dandruff scenes). So it is an error of judgement from Ishita's side.It would be nice if Ishita wasn't there in that scene at all where Shagun is taking away Ruhi from Raman. May be it is like after seeing all the crowd Ruhi Panicked and she ran to Ishita aunty for comfort, other than that I don't want Ishita having any role in that scene,anyways will wait for the episode tonight.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Only one interaction she had with Shagun where she refused to go with Ishita to the hospital to sign the papers which will ensure the treatment Ruhi needed! from that one interaction how did she conclude Ruhi is better of with Shagun😕 Whereas in the case of Raman,Ishita has seen some caring nature of Raman towards Ruhi (when Ruhi had tooth pain and in the head lice/dandruff scenes). So it is an error of judgement from Ishita's side.It would be nice if Ishita wasn't there in that scene at all where Shagun is taking away Ruhi from Raman. May be it is like after seeing all the crowd Ruhi Panicked and she ran to Ishita aunty for comfort, other than that I don't want Ishita having any role in that scene,anyways will wait for the episode tonight.

agree with u

now the question is.. if some neighbor put her nose in my personal life and teach me how to be and decide for me that the other parent can be a better parent .. would i like that.. ?

ishita is hurt ok .. but the way she brought that out was totally wrong
if one insults another in front of all the people is it ok that other do the same ?
if so then what's the difference b/w those 2