Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Buttercup007

I feel the same too. Zeeshan will be negative, either that or Zain will some how prevent the wedding. We all know ZaYa are end game!!

I don't want any negative character here!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Zain is going to lie about it. He might feel inclined towards Alia. As it is noone could see Zain's pic... so he might ask Rizwan to be Zain as the family is expecting Zain to arrive. And when Aaliya gets to know the truth she might feel cheated and Zain would be hurt too.
Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone give me a link to the spoiler video, I haven't seen it... Pretty please.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I m lil confused...May be this Zeeshan MU will end earlier ...Somone from Zeeshans family will catch Zain Alia together nd they may break the rishta...But then how ll Aliya react on.this ???...knowing that guy she is loving is Zain ...Urgh Cvs are doing great job that we are going crazy nd confused

I thought this too.

Obviously Zain has seen Aaliya's grown up picture so he's asking her yes or no about the financial help for the wedding. And she thinks he's Zeeshan.

Someone from Zeeshan's family is going to see the 2 of them together and think they're having an affair...and her rishta will get broken...it's the obvious and logical thing. Since Zain will be involved in this, his father may ask him to marry Aaliya. 😆

Considering their childhood flashback scene was so funny...this is going to be an enjoyable ride. 😆
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@all !
Yes ! Today's epi has botched up this more now that Zain knows Aliya ! 😳
How can he romance her if he knows he is for zee shaan ?

Can it be that Zain is going to brush off his attraction to Aliya but Aliya will fall for him ? And then Aliya will feel cheated somehow after some twist ?!

This is so going in a whack ! Damn !

@likarsh ! Chill please ! It is in fun ! 😆
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The promo shows ZaYa wedding and Aliya denying ! So maybe these two (Aliya atleast) will be hating each other due to this forced marriage - which may happen due to badnaami if they are caught together - and then the love hate starts after wedding !
Obviously usmaan uncle will be a happy kid out of all ! 🤣