The MU of fiance !

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Given how Aliya is blushing in precap seeing Zain and

Given the spoiler video in forum that shows ZaYa dancing, staring Zain, blushing aaliya, basically goin out together

All I gather is aaliya is going to misunderstand Zain as the fiance ! 😆 and from those spoiler bits - for a long time !

How can that happen ? Isn't Zain going to live at her house ?

Or are they just hanging out as long time meeting cousins and get awkwardly romaantic!? 😆

But all story synopsis say they dislike each other and get married !

This can happen if the above mu happens and both feel cheated and befor they fathom they are married !

This show surely has masala ! 😡 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post.

I think Zain will tell shabana bua he has a friend with him too and since muslim girls and guys are forbidden to see eachother without being married: shabana will agree with Zain staying at a hotel OR maybe they have another place where they can stay but Aliyah is unaware.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@lovesick

In one scene in promo Zain is on terrace I think with aaliya ! Lol
Maybe Zain stays in hotel just to avoid inconvenience in a small wedding house 😛 and he will keep on visitng the house and Aliya will think zee uncle is coming to see her ! Sigh !
I just don't think CVs will go so muh conservative and plus he is her cousin too na ? Isn't that a reason Zain can live in the same house :/ (which we know he won't !)
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m lil confused...May be this Zeeshan MU will end earlier ...Somone from Zeeshans family will catch Zain Alia together nd they may break the rishta...But then how ll Aliya react on.this ???...knowing that guy she is loving is Zain ...Urgh Cvs are doing great job that we are going crazy nd confused
Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 10 years ago
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

@lovesick

In one scene in promo Zain is on terrace I think with aaliya ! Lol
Maybe Zain stays in hotel just to avoid inconvenience in a small wedding house 😛 and he will keep on visitng the house and Aliya will think zee uncle is coming to see her ! Sigh !
I just don't think CVs will go so muh conservative and plus he is her cousin too na ? Isn't that a reason Zain can live in the same house :/ (which we know he won't !)

I agree with you . However how will Aliyah not realise that its not zee uncle but zain? I'm baffled.. Wont the family EVER see them too? Wont shabana introduce zain and aliyah within those 7 days?
I hope the cvs come up with a strong plot otherwise it might lose my interest. But the chemistry between zain and aliyah is sooo good. This is another drama after is pyar ko kya naam doon that has leads whose chemstry is so strong
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I m lil confused...May be this Zeeshan MU will end earlier ...Somone from Zeeshans family will catch Zain Alia together nd they may break the rishta...But then how ll Aliya react on.this ???...knowing that guy she is loving is Zain ...Urgh Cvs are doing great job that we are going crazy nd confused

Imagine Zeeshan uncle sees them two hugging or something. but if zain knows aliyah is getting married why would he get so close to her surely thats wrong?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I guess only time will tell if zain does end up living in the house or not. I really doubt his bua will allow him to live elsewhere... she'd want him 2 be in the house... I think they'll prolong aalia and zain coming face 2 face and being introduced 2 one another in their real identities for a while...but till then I think zain will meet aalia and aalia will continue 2 assume he's zeeshan...I find it weird how zain wouldn't think 2 clarify his name 2 a girl he's meeting...

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is it really necessary to call Zeshaan "uncle?" He doesn't look much older than Zain or Aaliya. What's the need to do that when he's not even done anything wrong.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the same too. Zeeshan will be negative, either that or Zain will some how prevent the wedding. We all know ZaYa are end game!!
618043 thumbnail
I wonder.. how can Aliya's parents don't know about Zain? I mean.. he reached their balcony too! 😆