Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Khush-

I only ended up watching the scenes between Khirad -Asher after Halfway cause like you mentioned the saas bahu plotting took away the focus from the lead chemistry ! Crying And crying ! it was much better to only watch it in scenes ! Sigh !

I didnt watch after the episode where Asher's mom and aunt framed Khirad in the kitchen with Asher's cousin...LOL...After that I watched the show post leap...

It was a pity the other girl was soo psycho...coz she was really pretty😆 I forgot her name...she had a nice real name.😊

I loved Khirad's outfits in the show...sooo lovely and even the other girl's clothes very lovely

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh No...

I dont want Usmaan to die..
Hez the only good thing about the family right now..

His dying makes no sense...Usman wont want both kids to get into an unwanted relationship...

He should not die yaar...! I wud love to see Aaliya-Usmaan scenes post Aaliya marries Zain...that wud be a delight..

Aaliya and Zain are both masti-khor...I cant wait for their hatred to turn to friendship...They can trouble everyone in the house...they are such mischief makers...That wud be super fun !

I dont want them to fall in love soon...I wanna see friendship...lots of masti !

Its not confirmed or anything loool we only assumed yhat this could go humsafar way where the father in law passes away...

I love usman uncle too and it would definitely be a delight to watch usman+Aliya+ Zain together! Ahh i can just imagine.
Pizzaologist thumbnail

I didnt watch after the episode where Asher's mom and aunt framed Khirad in the kitchen with Asher's cousin...LOL...After that I watched the show post leap...

It was a pity the other girl was soo psycho...coz she was really pretty😆I forgot her name...she had a nice real name.😊

I loved Khirad's outfits in the show...sooo lovely and even the other girl's clothes very lovely

I have to say Asher was a prick for not believing his wife but hey he was heart broken so i forgive haha. Though he did teach his evil mother a great lesson.

Yes! Khirads outfit throughout te show was amazing! So elegant yet simple outfits and her make up was done to minimum but she looked gorgeous.

Yeah the psycho sara was pretty too but she was too obssesd with her cousin it kinda put me off.
Daebak thumbnail
Khirad too was Asher's cousin...hehe
I hated Asher...I never forgave him...hahaa
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Its not confirmed or anything loool we only assumed yhat this could go humsafar way where the father in law passes away...

Haan...Isiliye aise assumptions mat karo..
The creative team of Colors might be lurking around to check the response on the show..
Dont give them ideas😆
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Haan...Isiliye aise assumptions mat karo..
The creative team of Colors might be lurking around to check the response on the show..
Dont give them ideas😆

Oopsy 😳 lets hope their dont take my assumptions into account haha. Otherwise if Usman uncle dies i'd be very much depressed 😭
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Khirad too was Asher's cousin...hehe

I hated Asher...I never forgave him...hahaa

I see why you couldn't forgive him. I guess was a bit of a manipulative sexy prick but the ending was very cute i must say.. 😳 😳 😳
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Oopsy 😳 lets hope their dont take my assumptions into account haha. Otherwise if Usman uncle dies i'd be very much depressed 😭

I will send Armaan Kohli to you in his icchadhari naag format if they kill Usman now😆

Btw...Colors does 5 year planning for shows...'Humsafar' was a 22(??) episode show...so sab fast forward me hua...(even then I felt it was dragging😆)
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooo! That's a great analysis, loved it.
All in all, 'Beintehaan' is attracting d viewers. Hope it continues 2.
P.S: I specially like Osman character!
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Greatly described! 😎