Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Many shows are ending on Colors or on the verge of ending -

Uttaran
Bani
Sanskaar

All bekaar shows...

I dunno why my gut feel says Harshad and Preetika will become big on TV...Also they cannot remove either Madhubala or Rang Rasiya from their slots..And BB cannot air in a 30 min slot...

BB might get 10 pm slot...abhi toh bahut dur hai BB...9 months to go !!

Yup true..BB 8 is far away..and agree MB and RR will saty in their Slots...and ZaYa..are definately sizzling...Harshad and Preetikaa will get immense popularity thru this show
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel Preethika and Harshad will become a huge craze with the audience...
They both are newcomers and still there are soo many people on the forum already before the show even starts properly...That itself shows that 'kuch toh baat hai'.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Baingan

@togepe u were in BB6 forum.I too was big fan of urvi and nik.

Yup...loved Urva on BB6😳
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel Preethika and Harshad will become a huge craze with the audience...

They both are newcomers and still there are soo many people on the forum already before the show even starts properly...That itself shows that 'kuch toh baat hai'.

Even i was mazed to see so many members joining in ...I thought this forum will be dull but its active from the word go...I hope this show willl bring in much needed hit on 9 pm Slot for Colors...Even on FB people are liking the show..and few people even said this one better compared to RR...though i loved both shows
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Many shows are on the verge of ending on Colors -

Uttaran
Bani
Sanskaar

All low on TRP...

I dunno why my gut feel says Harshad and Preetika will become big on TV...Also they cannot remove either Madhubala or Rang Rasiya from their slots..And BB cannot air in a 30 min slot...

BB might get 10 pm slot...abhi toh bahut dur hai BB...9 months to go !!

BB ended few days back
den y worryng 😕😳
no doubt dis show will rock with new comers harshad/preetika aka zaya 👏

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I hope people give some time for this show, because it has just started and we can't assume everything on 2 episodes, I'm sure there's a LOT more to come between the families. Yes, the bigamy thing is not helping for me either 😕 They meant to show it in a comic way but it's just making me irritated seeing two cats fighting for their cake. 🤣

Aliya's family seems good so far. Zain's dad is obviously shown better than her mom. So this will bring more drama into the play.

And last but not least, ZaYa are just amazing! ❤️ They are the only reasons I'm watching BI. Both newcomers have done a great job for me and I've already started loving both :'). Aliya has been only shown her cute, sweet side, I'm waiting to see more of her's and Zain has taken away my heart!