silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly, I thought this show was going to be something different

however I also knew it was an Ekta Production, so I knew my interest would wane quickly

and it has

This is just another Ekta nonsense show masked in a single father story line

Same OTT drama with little logic or sense

Ishitia barging into the news conference was a joke..she didnt even wait to hear what Raman was saying...rubbish and so against her character

Why does Ishita keep passing remarks about Raman's wife? Who is she to do that? Then she gets pissed when she is reminded she can't have kids?

The writing is going downhill fast in the show...I will stick around for another week or so but I see myself moving on to my other shows

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree d last episode needed some logic
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not annoyed .. At least yet ...But don't understand ishita's logic. Shagun is the same woman who did not come to sign the consent form when her daughter was fighting for her life in the the hospital so what makes ishita's think that she will be better parent for Roohi. From the frying pan into the fire .. That's what she is doing for the child.

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I slightly disagree. ... Every person or thing has its breaking point . Raman kept pushing her everytime she was trying to talk to him regarding ruhi... And in given conditions she might have thought Raman was keeping away mother and child.
We know the reason for the rift between Raman and shagun... So we understand but normally everyone thinks until certain age its good for kids to be with mother.

Just my thoughts not every one will agree i know.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree the scene was just OTT. Like neither the scene nor divyanka's dialogue delivery.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ditto, last week's OTT is getting on my nerves 🤢 if this tripe doesn't improve i'l have to look out something else for TP 🤔
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
aussie.priya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm annoyed too, because Ekta is messing up the characterization.
Ishita was shown to be very logical and reasonable. Then, of course, the story turned around to be filled OTT scenes which were not realistis at all.

The Ishita in the first few episodes would not have randomly given Ishita to Shagun. Apart from this unrealistic turn of events, what is really frustrating is the inconsistency in characterization.

Ugh.
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree it is,even if she dont like raman she should have still know this much that raman is better parent because it was her who he took ruhi to in middle of night because she had toothacce and he was the one who was trying to find lice in her head and shagun never even tried to talk to her daughter when they were at party and most of all she didnt even went to hospital what kind of mother does that.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok today's epi was even worse

I think I am going to quit this show

Ekta has a bad habit of crapping all over her shows and characters