Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i was angry too seeing Raman going ahead to wish Prateek for Ishita even after those stupid thing Prateek said about her. I thought he will at least give him some piece of advise first.
Raman was bribing Prateek not for Ishita's happiness, but for his own selfish reason... just to clean the guilt which her an awful thing to do to someone who just saved your daughter's life.
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post 👏 ... right thinking about Raman n Pratik
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your point of view...!!
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have made a great point Napster.

There have been huge mistakes made by one and all in this show.

Raman has been bitter ,arrogant, obnoxious to all in Ishita's family.

Prateek had to be an Ass because he was never meant for Ishita and showing his true colours was not surprising.

Ishita has been hurt by Raman and she had tolerated that all till he went after her parents. And that seemed to be the last straw for her.

The only thing that is glaringly clear to me in all this is that the adults bickering they all seem to forget little Ruhi and her future.

They all cross their boundaries and interfere in each others life and since there is no real respect for each other they have come to this ridiculous situation.

It is after all Ekta's brainchild and all this seems quite normal in her shows.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post.Tat is present raman doing damage control also with money.eat,sleep,talk money lool.paisa mei paramatma lool ishita already knew abt raman how money minded he is n how he cares abt relationships n will not accept pradeep n ya raman needed dressdown at studio.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes forgot about this while everyone were breaking their head with news room drama. Raman & Prateek were bargaining about Ishita like she was some kind of a sheep 😡

CVs had to make Prateek look like a street rat and this was their ploy 🤢 Raman so far has been portrayed as a guy who believes that everyone can be brought with money so he wasn't acting out of his character? I don't get Raman's character 😕 didn't his upbringing by his parents have any impact on him that his ex-wife leaving made him such a bitter person & hate women
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... and I'm not surprised by Raman's actions. Instead of apologizing to Ishita and her parents and thanking Ishita for saving his child, he goes about fixing the broken relationship by offering money and not only that he even had the audacity to think that he had suitably rectified his mistakes. But he doesn't realize that he just went about and made another grave mistake.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
In today epi mrs bhalla crying her lungs out tat raman is earning money din aur raat for ruhi really?