It's not the Right Way, but the Right Thing!!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
There are posts regarding whether Ishita did right, or wrong, I'll neither say that she is right nor she is wrong. I will just cover what is the significance of the happening. (I watched the epi online).

First of all, personally I don't like the fact 'revenge for revenge'. But along with that I also feel that every person should get what he/she deserves, good or bad, whether by me or others, sooner or later.

Coming to the incident in the interview room of today's episode.

Not the right way :
Ishita could've insulted Raman in the society or outside of the interview room. This was not right way actually.

The Right Thing :

But, from previous interactions of Raman-Ishita-Parents, Raman was the meanest person. Raman insulted her parents twice. And last time, no forgiveness can be given in a short period. So, it was necessary to pay for that hugely, just the way Raman did hugely.
Ishita insulted Raman hugely in that she did it on TV, but she didn't go for much harsh comments and actions.
Whereas, Raman insulted her in society, but pointing finger to her character and mostly to her parents. And more on that he made that old couple treated badly in jail (indirectly).
These two had done the same thing with equal force, just the ways were different.

Ok, now coming to the significance of this incident.
I just want to say that perhaps this was the right thing to happen for Raman, Ishita, Shagun and Ruhi to know what they are actually and what they deserve and what they need to rectify in themselves.

Raman :
It may prove beneficiary to him that he may realize his real love for her kid, not the masked one. It may make him a responsible and loving father. Raman may realize that 'as you sow, so you reap'.

Ishita :
She can understand later that Ruhi may not be happy with Shagun. She can realize that Raman did actually love his child. She can feel guilty and may be soften seeing Raman's condition without his daughter. This can help to change her perception towards Raman.

Ruhi :
Ruhi always gets excited about her mother (that's obvious). She can't realize in this tender age, but may feel later that her father loves her the most and cares for her the most. It may be easier for her to understand about Ishita and her love. Most of all, it may make Ruhi understand whom she loves most.

Shagun :
She may prove herself to be a good mother. Otherwise, she may decide whether she want to keep her daughter with her or she wants to keep Ashok with her forever. She may find out about Ruhi's love for her father and vice versa. She may realize that what she did with Raman was wrong.
And yeah, this incident will boost the show's progress but won't end the hatred track easily😆.

Also there are some drawbacks :
- Raman-Ishita milan will be more difficult.
- Shagun will be closer to Ruhi and try to take her away from Raman forever.
- Ashok will take advantage of this.
- Mrs. Bhalla will hate Ishita and her family more.

And, all these things to happen need some times. May be 2 or 3 weeks of the show. So, if we be positive may be we won't be tensed or disturbed about this misunderstanding and insulting track😊.
And whether to watch the coming episodes or not, it's all up to us😊.

And sorry for extra post, but it is meant to cover another aspect of the discussion.
Thanks to all for reading this long post😛. And do put your opinions, no offense meant to anyone😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishita was wronged, no doubt.
But that does not give her the license to barge in to a public live interview and do the emotional drama.
Now as you point, in terms of ripple effect and how this drama would affect each one, this might be a blessing in disguise... Only time will tell.. However the events did leave a distaste in my mouth.
Until now, I had thought very high of Ishita. So did not expect her to stoop to this level.
Nichuss thumbnail
u r right tanni...i agree with all the point u said...
this incident will b main key of the story

which goin to change lifes of

Ishitha--Raman--shagun--- in this ruhi goin to be suffer...

lets see ishitha realises her mistake f giving ruhi to shagun...🤪

raman abt his ignorance to ruhi...😔

shagun abt leaving raman n ruhi for luxury life with rich man 😡
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Ishita was wronged, no doubt.

But that does not give her the license to barge in to a public live interview and do the emotional drama.
Now as you point, in terms of ripple effect and how this drama would affect each one, this might be a blessing in disguise... Only time will tell.. However the events did leave a distaste in my mouth.
Until now, I had thought very high of Ishita. So did not expect her to stoop to this level.

@bold as i said in my comment this will turn the table of 3 lifes...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I seem to be repeating myself but I have said it in other posts that Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right.

The only thing that will happen after this is that the hatred of the families will escalate and the only person to suffer from all this drama is a sweet innocent child Ruhi.

She is going to be pulled by both parents wanting her for their own reasons because after all the whole show is based on this child's custody.

Ishita definitely has been pushed to her limits from Raman and his family but still there were many other ways she could have handled this beside going on air and making a fool of herself and Raman.

If and when Ishita will realize that she was manipulated to make this drama by the reporter she will feel that much more foolish for going on live TV to belittle a father and his so called achievements.

There is no right way or right thing in this whole drama... it is just sad.
rekha_aashni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree but i kinda feel dat she did it bit extra dis tme...
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rekha_aashni

i agree but i kinda feel dat she did it bit extra dis tme...

Yup! Exaggeration, that's true. All is about drama😆.
This will be disturbing to wait for the things to be sorted out. Or atleast, I wish, Ishita comes to know about Shagun within next week and manages to bring Ruhi back to her father😛.
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed ...
Just thinking what will be her reaction when she knows the truth about Shagun!?! Will she understand Raman ?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you.She did the right thing but not in the right way. There were better ways than washing the dirty linen in public. The whole tamasha made the impact of Ishita's emotions and hurt too little. Had she done the same in private and gave Raman a piece of her mind with his eyes bent in guilt I would hv been much happier.But here the end result will be that Ishita will be proved wrong in supporting shagun.All this pubic insult and snatching roohi from him has made him the center of sympathy than the culprit.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I beg to differ. Ishita was 100 percent wrong by that outburst on national Tv. I am not saying Raman was right in what he did. But Ishita is much more wrong than Raman here. Raman had no intention of speaking ill about the Iyer family hence Ishita should have waited to hear if he insulted her then act. 2- Ishita doesn't know why Raman behaves the way he does. Instead od falsely accusing the man, atleast find out the circumstances leading up to the mishaps leading to his ego. Raman lost Shagun because of his middle class nerdy wala avatar and now he is losing Ruhi because of his high class egoistic nature and adding to it Ishita. :(