Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
last week i wrote another topic about what was not so selling or shell i say unreal

1. she takes Ruhi out without asking any one .. ok raman was drunk but she should have wake up some one to show see... we need 2 go to the hospital

2. she could go to shagun but could not come back to see why no one is answering

3. she called and spoke to that girl but she did not say it to him i spoke to your girlfriend or i called your home some one rcvd the call

4. her phone batry got low.. why not to ask the doc to call from his cabin or go out and call from any std ? or even ask people for one call or even ask for phone charger

SORRY TO SAY BUT IT WAS NOT WELL MADE SCENE
They could have shown raman misbehaving with Ruhi then we would have felt yes she is rite.. raman is not good father but this was Not selling at all.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ishita has not sent Roohi . Ashok would have asked Shagun to cain Roohi and ishita will support that
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why would she support some one without knowing full reality
some time what we see is not what is the reality !
hope that will be eye opener if ashok n shagun behave badly with ruhi

eye opener to raman
for ignoring his daughter

eye opener for ruhi .. see what a great mom u got

eye opener for ishita for sending ruhi to live hell more then what she had already ! at least here she had family who loved her !

sadly when parents divorce .. kids are those who suffer
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well i am no lead character of a tv show and hence have no saintly qualities..
All i know is that if my innocent aged parents were trashed in a police locker for no fault of theirs... i would ensure hell's fury unleashed on the responsible people... no amount of sorry will work for me ..
Having said that Ishita is being played by Ashok currently ..so we should watch the epi to understand what kind of game is being played by Ashok to influence Ishita and use her as a pawn