Who do u think u r ishita?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Seeing last night episode precap made me think
Hello whats going on, if last week i was mad at mrs bhalla, now i m mad with ishita,
Without reality check she decide that ruhi should move to live with shagun,
Hello who is ishita?
Is she the law?
How can she decide whats gud for the child?
Did she forget that when she went to ask help from shagun, ashok n shagun were busy in their argue, is it the life she wanted for ruhi, poor child
Why the neigbour actually will decide for that child,
In that case if your neighbour cares for your child better to keep her away of them, she might end thinking she is the mother of them n end up doing such mistakes

Who ru ishita?
Even in other countries if they find the child being like ruhi, there is a case n law decides not some dr who will put her nose in others issues

I was shocked to see the precap, ishita behaves like she is the one to decide

Excuse me,

Then there r many kids out there whom parents not able to give them love, better decide for them too
That was too much
They might get the high trp for this but i m feeling sorry for ruhi

Ishita aur raman k fights k beech main

Woh bachi, baali ka bakra ban gayi :(
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smelanathur thumbnail
Just by seeing 5 minutes precap one cannot decide whats going to happen in the coming episode...Ishita has done this to bring some sort of realization in raman's way and approach to his daughter...What so ever if this might change the father -daughter relationship towards each other and increase his love care concern and affection for ruhu from raman and this might even make ishita understand why raman got seperated from his ex wife shagun and what sort of woman she is and this might get ishita -ruhi relationship better too and ishita raman relationship too better.
Hello, wait and watch the next episode and then decide and comment ,friends.It might even be the court's order to take care of daughter for shagun as its her responsibility if father is not able to take care for sometime...

but poor child ruhi is suffering have pity for the little one...wish she gets the proper care love from her surrogate mother would be ishita nd father raman and three of them unite and stay under a roof.

best wishes for raman and ishita and ruhiii...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you - Ishita is acting like she has a right in Ruhi's life. Ishita has NO rights on Ruhi at all! It's actually quite ridiculous. I'm not just saying this based on the precap, but I'm saying this because of how she yells at Raman. Oh you don't love your child, all you care about is money, blah blah. Who are you to decide this Ishita? You've known Raman for a few days, and that too, not on a personal level.
smelanathur thumbnail
I UNDERSTAND ISHITA DOES NOT KNOW RAMAN ON PERSONAL LEVEL BUT THE WAY HE HAS TREATED HER AND HER PARENTS IS VERY MUCH EVIDENT LIKE HOW HE SAID THEY ARE GOLDDIGGERS, ,INSULTED HER MOM AND DAD ,RAISED HAND ON HER ,AND ALSO ARRESTED HER PARENTS AND THEY WERE BEATEN.SO HE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER CHARACTER AND HER FAMILY BUT SHE SHOULD SHUT HER MOUTH AND SIT .WHO THE HELL IS RAMAN TO TALK ABOUT HER CHARACTER AND ILLTREAT HER MOTHER TELLING THEM GOLDIGGERS.IF RAMAN INSULTS ISHITHA INFRONT OF THE WHOLE COLONY ITS ABSOLTELY FINE BUT IF ISHITA INSULTS HIM ITS A GREAT SIN AND SHE HAS NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT .IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY🤔
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ishita's involvement with ruhi is being over exaggerated to create drama... She may love her , care for her , thats fine, but cant behave like she posseses her...
she was insulted , her engagement broke and she had to go thru a lot , and thats why the sudden outburst in the conference... but the precap where she lets her go with her mom was too much. who is she to decide that? does she think shagun will be able to take care of her , better than raman, who atleast has a family to take care of ruhi.. Ishita's been judgemental and impulsive...

but then looking at it in the other way, this can prove how incompetent shagun is as a mother to ruhi... and will be an eye opener for Ishita... and clear some misunderstamdings between them... but poor ruhi had to go thru this ugly deal
Edited by bright_star89 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Hi good morning all..

So funny when last week I wrote that Raman is not being good father all asked me 2 give him time because he was going thru bad time

I know Ishita had a point but if some one insults me in front of all the world does it mean i also should do what he does .. should I do the same thing.. ?? in that case what is the difference b/w me and him ?

this Might bring ishita-raman or raman-ruhi closer Yes.. all happens for the good but this kid.. she is going to suffer because her mother is not her mother... that lady left her and she will behave badly with her she might ignore her.. was it better place ? better home ? it will be easy to send Ruhi to Shagun but 2 bring her back.. Oh that is going to be the tough fight !

I was saying that even if its the law order .. then why in just a day .. it takes time to such decisions to be made Not in a day .. So the law will decide on ishita's talk Only without checking the evidence .. Just like they put Ishita's parents in jail without checking any thing. !

sadly I felt yes she was hurt but that was not the rite place or rite time to do this !!! she did all what she did out of anger and when she calm down and realize what she just did I m sure she is going to regret doing it !!!

Ruhi will suffer..
but at least at her dadi's home all loved her (not her father) but at her mom's home.. that man will make her life HELL !
ronshaan thumbnail
I know Ishita Loves Ruhi .. that's very Nice of her.. She tries her best to make Raman understand that He is not a good father but the place and the time was totally wrong.. She was supporting Shagun without even thinking.. what kind of a woman Shagun is to leave a child behind and move on to other man.. Who would peep in others life and say what she things...

How many days she knows Raman n his daughter (Remember she moved to that house few days back) .. I know Raman insulted her and her parents Yes But to do the same thing that he did.. is it making her better then him n his mother .. !!

I was seeing Mrs bhalla's face after all the drama and she left out crying.. if one did wrong the 2nd did wrongest .. if some one humilates me it doesnt mean ill go and do the same with him !
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Abt precap lets see whole scene.both raman n ishita has mus n raman rivals used it.all this drama to keep both raman n ishita on same pedestal.both at fault.if it's onesided how viewers accept their jodi lool.
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you .. Ishita's has become the judge and jury and delivered the verdict that Roohi is better with her mom .. Conveniently forgetting that she knows nothing about shagun and that shagun is the same woman who did not come to sign the consent form when her child was fighting for her life in a hospital
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am liking the show mostly coz I like the leads but I just can't but notice, dunno if others feel so, that the love n care for Ruhi is a bit exaggerated from Ishita.
I do understand there is a strong bond bet them but still I feel the makers have rushed in the development of this bond. To reach where this relationship is, more opportunities n interactions should have been shown. May b they want to develop the love angle for the leads but fact is:
From Ishita rushing Ruhi to hospital without even waking Ruhi's daadi up ...to her going to Shagun for the sign ...to her parents arrests n her mom's behavior ...to the face off iron national TV...the drama is being OTT and it gives a very annoying feeling.