Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😭

I'm already losing interest in this show after the exaggerated overdone melodrama that's been presented. in terms of drama I would say it was a very powerful and action packed episode today, but I couldn't help thinking I was watching one of ekta's old dramas like kahani ghar ghar ki!
this show has a lot of potential and the leads have fab chemistry between them but the creators are ruining it for me with the overboard and nonsensical act by ishita, today especially.

I know some members may disagree with me, but in my opinion the act by ishita today was completely out of character and not how she was Initially presented to us as a sensible and dignified woman. she has only got even with Raman, and also announced her private business on national tv that she has the inability to conceive.

sorry but the way the current track is going I'm losing the excitement I once had for the show.

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree. I also thought Ishita reacted without thinking. She was blaming Raman for being unthoughtful and taking hasty decisions, but she herself did the same...that too in front of media.
diyashhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she made a fool of herself..
i thought Ishita is a matured and well educated and well mannered woman...
but now i dont think so...
Ishitaaa is overreacting...
No doubt why Raman hates her...
she is getting into his private life...
she is too much...
i hate her attittude now...
Raman is better than Ishita...