Good!!! Prateek turns out to be a loser!

960019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
👏 We all know eventually it will be Raman + Ishita...so I was feeling a little bad for Prateek...but today he turned out to be a complete loser. 😆

🥳Now I don't have to feel bad for anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid Parteek this guy has zero backbone he proved today that money buys happiness.
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly thought that he was an OK guy who has his own ambitions and all but today he turned out to be a "gold-digger" as Raman puts it. I mean, one instance he is putting Ishita down and then turns around to praise her when Raman offers him a promotion and all-expense paid wedding.
I really hope Ishita says no to getting married with him because of who she has figured him out to be and not because she finds out that Raman was behind it.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya it's nice there is no need to feel bad abt anybody in this show except baby ruhi as all characters r adults n humans with flaws only natures n depth of flaws differs lool.
wat I got frm prateek-raman scene is he is spineless n opportunistic. Seems some more his story has to be shown y he want to marry ishita of knowing all.his intentions n motive behind it.i think they may show in future episodes.can any one decode this rocket scientist lool.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He'l be an even bigger loser today 🤢
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Prateek is indeed a looser...good that he got his dosage from ishu...🤢
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago