Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desisoapgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree. Ishtar is correct - we, the audience, saw Raman feel guilty and regret his actions. But Ishita has not seen that. He should have apologized directly to Ishita and her parents.
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
An eye-opener episode for sure. Raman has to realize how he's been treating Ishita and Ruhi. He never said sorry or thanks- he tried to make amends but not exactly the right way. The man is on an emotional roller-coaster and things are just getting worse. Raman, every action has a reaction in the opposite direction, no?
Ishita had the right to vent, but for a level-headed person like her, I would have thought that she'd not do it on national tv.
Just my two cents worth!
Happy New Year, everyone!
TwironnieAK thumbnail
Nope, you're not alone at all😊 I myself loved the episode and I personally think what Ishita did was very relevant. Raman needed something like this so that he can come out of his oh-shagun-left-me-and-i-will-forever-be-in-devdas-mode and start thinking about Ruhi and what is best for her. Only the Raman-Ruhi separation track will bring Raman-Ruhi closer. In fact, I think everyone in Raman's family apart from Mrs Bhalla takes Ruhi's life too lightly. She's a lonely child despite having so many people around her and the poor child goes around finding Ishita so that she could somehow gather herself. Poor girl.🤔
As for Raman, he has so much hatred towards people for now. The truth is, he is actually afraid others might hurt him just like Shagun did. He is also a 'confused child' himself who needs someone like Ishita to bring him back to reality and show him the right path.I am still going to watch this show no matter what as I love the concept and all the characters in it. Everything that's happening now will bring Raman-Ishita-Ruhi closer in the end!👍🏼

P/S : Ishita is just perfect for this Raman-Ruhi duo. Can't wait to see them all as one family❤️
Edited by TwironnieAK - 10 years ago
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am with u Urshie. I agree with you Divyanka has nailed it. She has portrayed the emotions very well.
Why does it matter it is national TV or the worldwide TV. Her parents were arrested beaten by the police, humiliated, her engagement is broken, she is broken because her mom questioned about the upbringing..And the other thing she is not addressing in the TV she is addressing Mr Raman Kumar. If he has humiliated her she would have taken it easy but if somebody insult to your loved one and humiliate in the society than you what happen it just burst...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
agree with u. ..in this situation & after what Ishita has been thru I'd have done the same ,.even if she is normally a tolerant persin ,,there is a limit to everything & even the calmest person can lose their cool under extreme provocation...
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Firstly, I thought Divyanka nailed all the emotions in today's episode. She really portrays passion and conviction to the audiences when she is in character. Keep us entertained all the time! We Love you.

Now, I see a lot of posts today about how bad the episode was and how Ishu went over board, but I was glued to the screen when she was blabbering to national Tv and Raman about EVERYTHING.

Ishu's Character ISN'T Destroyed nor is it out of characterisation. People flip out say things they should and reveal their "Dirty Laundry" on TV or in private but what I am getting at is IN REAL LIFE people are NOT the SAME KIND OF PERSON EVERY DAY! sometimes a women needs to stand up for what she believes is right even if their are serve repercussions in the end. I can't comment on further problems that may be caused but man today Ishu I felt was a force to be reckoned with.
Today showed that Ishu didn't care if there were Camera's or not she wanted to Insult Raman ans she did just that. RIGHT OR WRONG. Ishita Iyer is clearly a strong Independent WOMEN!

Lets just hope the story continues to keep us Viewers glued.

I am NOT a person here that likes confrontation but I really have a soft spot for this show and for once I wanted to share my feelings without thinking OH people will Bash. WE are all adults here ( I Hope) so we can have a intellectual debate on these things. So By all means share your views whether they are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

-Ursh

AGREE I AM WITH YOU FRIEND
Nichuss thumbnail
ursh ...
ishitha iyer did wht she felt right...

without knowing the full truth,...

she didnt cared abt public viewing or not...

she just let out her hiden frustration n insult she faced
645435 thumbnail
I do agree you ... Finally reading something positive about yesterday's episode 😃
I don't if it is right or wrong .. But from my POV she was right in some point :)
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

I do agree you ... Finally reading something positive about yesterday's episode 😃

I don't if it is right or wrong .. But from my POV she was right in some point :)

same pinch...

only thing is she s nt aware f past truth...which she may realise soon
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're not the only one dear.. I also loved the scene when Ishu exposed Raman! He deserved every bit of it.. If he really loves Ruhi so much then why is he giving her so much pain? The poor girl yearns for her fathers love and just because Ruhi reminds him of Shagun he distances himself from her.. It's really sad that Ruhi has to go through all this.. Well let's what's happens in the future..

Divyanka did an awesome job yesterday no doubt to that!!

- Veena
Edited by TrulyLoveSaRuv- - 10 years ago