Hats of Divyanka! Am I the only one who thought Ishu was correct?

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly, I thought Divyanka nailed all the emotions in today's episode. She really portrays passion and conviction to the audiences when she is in character. Keep us entertained all the time! We Love you.
Now, I see a lot of posts today about how bad the episode was and how Ishu went over board, but I was glued to the screen when she was blabbering to national Tv and Raman about EVERYTHING.

Ishu's Character ISN'T Destroyed nor is it out of characterisation. People flip out say things they should and reveal their "Dirty Laundry" on TV or in private but what I am getting at is IN REAL LIFE people are NOT the SAME KIND OF PERSON EVERY DAY! sometimes a women needs to stand up for what she believes is right even if their are serve repercussions in the end. I can't comment on further problems that may be caused but man today Ishu I felt was a force to be reckoned with.
Today showed that Ishu didn't care if there were Camera's or not she wanted to Insult Raman ans she did just that. RIGHT OR WRONG. Ishita Iyer is clearly a strong Independent WOMEN!

Lets just hope the story continues to keep us Viewers glued.

I am NOT a person here that likes confrontation but I really have a soft spot for this show and for once I wanted to share my feelings without thinking OH people will Bash. WE are all adults here ( I Hope) so we can have a intellectual debate on these things. So By all means share your views whether they are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

-Ursh

Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree every person can take only so much .. Raman and gang kept asking for it and ishu gave them what they wanted...
I am completely with her, sometimes in anger u do things that u dont think of right.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishikaek43

Agree every person can take only so much .. Raman and gang kept asking for it and ishu gave them what they wanted...
I am completely with her, sometimes in anger u do things that u dont think of right.

I completely agree with the Bold Statement.
Thanks for the response!
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can see your point Urshie.

But for me this situation feels like a double edged sword.

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ishita after seeing her parents treated so poorly while she was doing the right thing has got her this upset that she had to go and humiliate Raman for what happened to her parents and she was accused of trying to take Ruhi because she cannot have children.

But here again is that double edged sword because two wrongs do not make a right.

There is just going to be more hatred amongst neighbours and the person to take advantage of this situation is going to be Ashok.

And in the end the only person who will pay the price is going to be Ruhi.

It is a sad situation all around.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved that scene 👏and I felt it was high time someone stood up and said something to Raman damn Kumar. I get it your boss stole your wife from you🤔 but rather neglecting your poor child he should fix himself by becoming a better father and prove to world that Shagun was the wrong one. He is too busy going in devdas mode...and I feel a man who can win a award for CEO of the year can also be strong and intelligent enough to learn from his situation and his dumb mistakes in the past.BUt cough cough #typical Ekta showing her male chauvinist mentalities 🤢
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

I loved that scene 👏and I felt it was high time someone stood up and said something to Raman damn Kumar. I get it your boss stole your wife from you🤔 but rather neglecting your poor child he should fix himself by becoming a better father and prove to world that Shagun was the wrong one. He is too busy going in devdas mode...and I feel a man who can win a award for CEO of the year can also be strong and intelligent enough to learn from his situation and his dumb mistakes in the past.BUt cough cough #typical Ekta showing her male chauvinist mentalities 🤢

Love your response! 😳. Lets hope hey that CV's don't Ruin Either Ishita or Raman's character. Both a man or a women need to own up to their mistakes, I'm sure Raman will before it gets to late!
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@URSHIE I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU DIVYANKA NAILED IT AND ISHITA WAS JUST TOTALLY EXPLOSIVE SHE WAS AWESOME .I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH HER BECOZ ALL THIS WHILE SHE WAS HUMILIATED BUT SHE KEPT QUIET BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING WHEN THAT EXCEEDED SHE COULDN'T TOLERATE ANYMORE SHE BURST OUT.ONE THING I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHEN ISHITA WAS ABOUT TO SHOUT TO RAMAN .HE COULD HAVE JUST WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM(NORMALLY THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO) BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO LISTEN HER BUT HE SAT THERE AND LISTENED TO EACH AND EVERY WORD SHE SAID .THAT LOOKS WIERD.😲
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If my parents where insulted so badly by someone I would d the same
I'm wth Ishita
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
On light note typical soap heroine character say anything to me n mere maa baap pe mat jana n stands for her family n others lol.she didn't react much when things said to her like raman saying u can't ve ur own kid n tries to takeaway other kids irrespective of he knew it r not.but she reacted to raman when he said to his mom tat they r gold diggers n now also she reacted when bhallas touched wrong nerve of arresting her parents infront of society n had mu tat raman going to show them in poor light.in anger she went n vented out her anger n it's drama few things can be avoided but it's understandable d situation ishita is in.ishita can left note etc.n they came to know ruhi at hosp n there will be no this drama.bhalla r peggy family n irresponsible family.raman is irresponsible father.he didn't apologise n thnx ishita for saving ruhi.so this incident wakesup both iyer n bhalla families hope so lol.this zor ka jhatka for raman to make realise his responsibilities as a father.later ishita will miss ruhi more n goes for ruhi who knows she may apologise to raman n bhalla also lool n don't know abt raman will he apologise r not.scene could ve been better if show is near to logical n ya divyanka is nice actor.
smelanathur thumbnail
WELL , IM ONE OF THE PERSONS WHO DOESNT GET INVOLVED MUCH IN GHARELU SERIALS BUT THIS IS THE ONE WHICH CAPTIVATED MY ATTENTION.i BEING A DIVORCEE I KNOW THE FEELINGS OF A DEPRIVED WOMAN OF LOVE AND TRUST FROM HER PARTNER AND WHAT ALL SHE UNDERGOES IN HER LIFETIME.MINE IS A DIFFERENT CASE COMPARED TO ISHITA BUT I KNOW A WOMAN'S FRUSTRATION WHEN SHES ABUSED VERBALLY AND HER PARENTS ARE BRUTALLY BEATEN AND ACCUSED AND INSULTED , HUMILIATED TO THE CORE IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SOCIETY...WHO WOULD MARRY POOR ISHITA THEN FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE OF HER PROBLEM BEING INFERTILE , NO ONE WOULD COME FORWARD FOR MARRIAGE AND VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE BROADMINDED WOULD ONLY COME TO SPEND THEIR WHOLE LIFE WITH HER...NOW SHE LOST THOSE HOPES ALSO...POOE THINGS WHAT ISHU HAS DONE IS 100% CORRECT SHE WANTED TO PROVE HER SELF AND HER FAMILY GUILELESS INFRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD SHE DIDNT WANT TO EXPOSE RAMAN IN THE INTERVIEW SHE GOT FRUSTRATED AND WHEN A WOMAN IS IN UTTER DEJECTION AND DEPRESSED MOOD SHE OWULD REVEAL OUT EVERYTHING BURSING INFRONT OF EVERYONE AFTER CONTINUOUSLY FACING THINGS SUFFERING AND LISTENING TO PEOPLE TORMENTING WORDS ...I WOULD PRAISE ISHUS GUTS SHES LIKE ME ...A VERY INDEPENDENT DYNAMIC AND STRAIGTFORWARD PERSON AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE SERIAL AND CHARACTED ORIENTED AND WELL EDUCATED MANNERED UNLIKE THE CHARACTERLESS BI***** SHAGUN WHO USES PEOPLE and throws them after unsatisfed including her own husband and her daughter how can someone leave their own child who had given birth to her i wont do it ...shes a blackmark for motherhood and womanhood and whole indian society kalank on aaauraton ki samaj and shes a blacksheep...people who are opportunist only survive in this sinful world not open people like ishu...and that F********************