Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita is Ruhi's neighbour aunty and she should stick to being that, she's not a social worker for Ruhi to pass judgements and her to whom ever she thinks fits. There is a limit to being a nosey neighbour and she's crossed all limit 🤪
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I so sgree with u 😡 Ishita has crossed all her limits. I agree she has Ruhi's best interests at heart but the way she handled the situation so horribly. If she wanted to confront Raman she should have done that after his interview or atleast after confirming that what that lady told her over the phone was true 🤢 I am so sick of her right now.
Nichuss thumbnail
ruhi was afraid and was clingign to ishu...
tat led her to pick ruhi n giv to shagun...
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree..she might b sweet but as of now her character is very annyoing nd irritating 🤢
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I've just started watching this serial, and the reason I'm interested in it is the theme - of a father losing his daughter (or son) due to his plumbing, and the mother too winning her solely based on that reason 😡

So after digging the forum, this page is the closest to the question I wanted to raise: how is it any of Ishita's business whether Ruhi is w/ Raman or Shagun? Just b'cos she likes Ruhi? Well, I like a lot of kids that I see, but I don't go around befriending them, or telling their parents what to do, or in case of estranged parents, helping one parent wrest control from the other.

Just saw last night's episode, and when Ishita blames herself for Ruhi's plight, I thought: Finally, the b🤬h got it right! So can she at least now stop interfering in Ruhi's life, having caused enough damage? Yeah, help Raman get her back, by all means, but beyond that, get the hell out of their lives. From what I could gather from the episode I watched, even though Raman was busy, Ruhi was in the care of his parents & brother, which is not a bad environment to be in. Yeah, it would be nice if he could spend more time w/ her, but that is not a reason to hand her over to her mother. And Ishita had no business going in and helping Shagun get her just due to their gender commonality.

I'm glad that Ishita will be denied her desired adoption - a nosey woman like her should be isolated and not allowed anywhere near men nor children! 🤬
Vr15h thumbnail
Sorry, being excessively nosy about your neighbors kid doesn't make you her mother
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Vrish, love your reply. I find Ishiita annoying. We have all got it - she loves kids. Hey, she has one at home too (saw that boy only yesterday), why not shower all love on him than run after the neighbour's child and get into their family politics without knowing anything.
And she is a doctor who must have seen all types of families.So for her to make a sweeping statement about mothers' love makes me wonder how much she actually understands people. I don't know what her SIL does, but that lady has more sense.

More annoying. When Ruhi was sick, she ran with the kid without bothering to wake up the grandparents and used that as excuse to say Raman doesn't care for Ruhi on TV. In that case, shouldn't she be filing a case as Shagun does not even spend much time with Ruhi and is planning to send her to boarding. Hypocrite
Vr15h thumbnail
My POV sure, but if I had a neighbor like her who was interfering in my life & family, I'd file a police case against her, not pretend that everything is so 'mohabatein' - whatever that means!

It's no longer her concern or business once she starts interfering in other people's lives. Or else, kidnappers, murderers, vandals, arsonists are all just doing their business, and other people have no legitimate complaint in coming in their way.

If she thought Raman was doing something illegal, she should have called the police, not the press, and ended her involvement there.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago