ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Why doesn't she get that??Thats she is just a neighbor and she has no right to pick up someone's child whenever she feels like???!!!??? (sorry im feeling like that now) The precap disturbed me big time..Kisne haq diya hai unko?? TO pick up anyone's child nd give it to others??????😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree. What she needs is another dose of severe dressing down n this time from her parents , the way that day Mr. Bhalla took raman's class. But , Ishita's parents aren't upto it, they're simply blindly gaga about their daughter. 😕 😕
645435 thumbnail
I don't think she picked Ruhi up ... Ruhi might have run to her when she saw Shagun .. Isn't that possible ?? 😊
Edited by f.s.m - 10 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw she need to realise that evn if her intentions are right she doesnt have d right to do so...there is something called personal space nd u cant try to enter there without one's permission :-|
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Abt precap lets see whole epi to talk abt it.not abt precap but ishita already acts as ruhi mom r guardian of her inspite of ruhi parents r alive lol.soap heroine even president of country will be too innocent to handle lool.most of d indian soaps glorify submissive women irrespective of education,job n financial status r status n EQ n IQ lool.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
lets wait and watch before jumping into conclusions...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ekta's heroine - Moral Policing and interfering are borne qualities...we got to endure 😉
diyashhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishitaaa is overreacting...
No doubt why Raman hates her...
she is getting into his private life...
she is too much...
i hate her attittude now...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Ishu has given Ruhi to her mother only becoz she feels that Raman is not a perfect father but when Ishu will know about what Shagun did she'll be the one to bring back Ruhi to the Bhalla's and Raman legally .
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lumzz

i knw she need to realise that evn if her intentions are right she doesnt have d right to do so...there is something called personal space nd u cant try to enter there without one's permission :-|

Agree with u!!