Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
YOU GUYS I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE NEW BACKROUND SONG (Jo mangi thi dua) and i was like omg the music directors did such a fab job with the song 👏... but turns out this song is from the film shanghai 😕😕 oh well found a nice song. but i liked it on aaliya and zain only 🥱
Edited by arshiforeverxxx - 10 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes.. my friend had told me about the song much earlier.. But at that time I hadnt liked it as much😛But with ZaYa it sounded magical😳
arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Yes.. my friend had told me about the song much earlier.. But at that time I hadnt liked it as much😛But with ZaYa it sounded magical😳

yeah exactly! it was MAGICAL with ZaYa 😳 and i can't/don't want to imagine the song in any other way!
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I thought it's original but my friend posted on FB and I found out it's from Shanghai 😆
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just discovered this song from BI, it's a really nice song perfect for Zaya someone should do a vm of them on this song.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well my mum will be happy!!
I thought it was original! But now
I can download this full version thanks :)
natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahah you guys!!🤣 this song came a year ago and name of it is Dua from shangai movie. and i lvoe this song and still do since when the movie and yes it does suit zaya in that scene!
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knew about this song because of Qubool Hai... it was used in that serial as well during the time when Asad told Zoya that her abbu is dead
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello folks and Beintehaa'ians this is my first post in the forum..lest I say im in love with the show since its 2nd week and had been following it like a fanatic ,and adore Zain and Aliya ofcourse, they share such awesome beautiful chemistry..anyways Im making this post for something else that im in love from the show...yes that's its music ! after Zaya im in love with the charming BG scores/songs ..also i love to combine and fuse them and listen to them non stop..so here is the
*Ishq ka Jazba* song that played in Friday's episode while Zaya's wedding..

enjoy

PS: do let me know if you guys want more! I've got 2 more in the making ,will share when done..

YOUTUBE LINK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVAerkpDaC8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

more coming ...stay tuned

Edited by mazkachazka - 10 years ago
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Colors posted this, thought of sharing it here
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6zTcuZ-8-G0[/YOUTUBE]