Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

Colors posted this, thought of sharing it here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6zTcuZ-8-G0[/YOUTUBE]

it doesn't load...says its not available in my country anyone got the link to the ali ali song that's played on aliya?? it goes something like mere maula, mere maula, ali ali dam ali ali mere maula. it was played on her introduction scene, when she prays namaz and also when she was praying outside haji ali upon arriving in mumbai
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

it doesn't load...says its not available in my country anyone got the link to the ali ali song that's played on aliya?? it goes something like mere maula, mere maula, ali ali dam ali ali mere maula. it was played on her introduction scene, when she prays namaz and also when she was praying outside haji ali upon arriving in mumbai

I scraped you about the link that might be the one you wanted because when I tried to post it here this is what came up 😕

Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me the song played on their marriage and on the journey back to jain,s home is from which film ???? agar kisiko pata ho to plz tell me.mene pehlibar suna but did not recognise that song.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeena1993

Can anyone tell me the song played on their marriage and on the journey back to jain,s home is from which film ???? agar kisiko pata ho to plz tell me.mene pehlibar suna but did not recognise that song.

they are two different songs...
one played during the wedding is "jo mangi thi dua" from movie shanghai
one played when they are in the car coming to Mumbai is "noor-e-khuda" from movie my name is khan.
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank yo to all you awesome people who worked hard to put together such a beautiful collection of songs! Loved the songs and loved your work! Thank you!
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys you can copy this link to any youtube to mp3 converter website to download the title track that colors posted. Sorry i cant upload the file i downloaded but i hope this can help.

http://youtu.be/6zTcuZ-8-G0
Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all! i have uploaded the title song with lyrics of beintehha on utube. please take a look at the link below. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTeFIxjc5vQ