Ishita went overboard because of her parents

947708 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I felt ishita went over board on tv interview reason her parents she had enough for the day ruhi hospital tension then came thunder parents in jail then engagement broke then the reporter called her saying that Raman going to blame there family for ruhi missing in the night she believed it because she had seen the bad temper of Raman.
Just think in point of view how can she invite more problems to her family .
When she went there she left her brain her emotion took over in that she let out all the frustration she hid from long back .
Before also she tried to talk about ruhi with Raman back then he ignored her blamed her used foul language even Raman insulted her mom saying they are gold diggers and Raman even gave her money when he was drunk and said to stay away from his matter .
These all things made her speak out once for all .
Poor ishita mom was crying the other day questioning her upbringing that hurted ishita the most so this class was much needed .
If in society raman can insult ishita she did on public tv .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
raman insulted ishu and her family infront of the whole society...
ishu insults raman and his family on national tv...

both did the same to each other...i don't understand why everyone says ishu went overboard and all...just becos its national tv...humiliation and iinsults in whichever way is painful and hurting...the anger and rage automatically emerge in the person...ishu kept quiet for the longest time but the volcano erupted when her parents has been insulted and humiliated by raman and his family...their reputation has been shattered becos of raman and his family...

now ishu did the same...

both feel the same...now the chapter is closed...a new beginning of relationship to start b/w Ishra...
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I see where Ishita is coming from but her attacking Raman on National TV isn't in line with her characterization so far. Ishita has always been shown to be a sensible, level headed person who keeps her emotions in check and today she did the exact same thing that Raman and his family did to her which isn't the Ishita we have seen so far.
If she had addressed Raman elsewhere, maybe in their homes or something it would have made more sense. Just my opinion.

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That wasn't very nice of Ishita to to embarrass Raman on National TV :(
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

raman insulted ishu and her family infront of the whole society...

ishu insults raman and his family on national tv...

both did the same to each other...i don't understand why everyone says ishu went overboard and all...just becos its national tv...humiliation and iinsults in whichever way is painful and hurting...the anger and rage automatically emerge in the person...ishu kept quiet for the longest time but the volcano erupted when her parents has been insulted and humiliated by raman and his family...their reputation has been shattered becos of raman and his family...

now ishu did the same...

both feel the same...now the chapter is closed...a new beginning of relationship to start b/w Ishra...

I agree they both insulted each other equally!!!! So we shouldn't just blame Ishita for all the things she said to Raman on national TV as the same thing was done with Ishita and I would actually consider hers to be more insulting as her poor parents were dragged by cops in front of their entire neighbourhood and also beaten brutally. So they were both at fault.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just said this in another post and I think the same applies here too.

But for me this situation feels like a double edged sword.

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ishita after seeing her parents treated so poorly while she was doing the right thing has got her this upset that she had to go and humiliate Raman for what happened to her parents and she was accused of trying to take Ruhi because she cannot have children.

But here again is that double edged sword because two wrongs do not make a right.

There is just going to be more hatred amongst neighbours and the person to take advantage of this situation is going to be Ashok.

And in the end the only person who will pay the price is going to be Ruhi.

It is a sad situation all around.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If Raman had apologized before going for the interview this could have been avoided.. but he is also man of few words..
And though we are feeling bad about raman but Raman himself says that he does to love his daughter ... How much Bhallas have caused to Iyers... it is just that for lal family Raman is receiving alone.. from ishita .. what she said in interview was all correct..
Edited by kavmuks - 10 years ago