Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey can someone plz tell me is whats the future story, has anybody read the book, i read somewhere in this topic that ishita is the surrogate mother of ruhi, thats shocking, how is it possible, i thought she could never have babies!
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I've two questions to ask-
1. You wrote at length at the positive effects of this incident on father-Daughter relationship ( though there could've been hundred other n better ways to bring them closer , minus so much nerve wrecking drama !! ) , but what about Raman-Ishita relation ?? This story is not about Raman-Ruhi relation only, it's mainly Raman-Ishita's love story last time I checked , or am I wrong ?? 😕 Won't their relation take 1000 + feets backward n it's bound to create a big chasm in place of the already glaring rift ?? How's this vicious circle of MUs even gonna be squared off ?? Dur dur tak mujhe to koi love story ki naamo nishani nazar mein nahi aa rahi hai.
2. This entire track is totally illogical , OTT n nerve wrecking, n how could u say the separation between dad-daughter'll be short one ?? How's Raman gonna get back his daughter any idea ?? No I guess..
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it crossed a line nd ishu made a mockery out of herself today nd i dint like it at all nd as you said aome points were nt evn needed there...nd poir roohi will have to suffer nd i felt terrible for raman...it was like after all hardwork he again lost it to ashok nd nw he will lose his most precious thing too bt like u said it will bring raman d father forward nd he will fight nd win back his daughter :-D:-D
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It's high time the CVs start some damage control on the show , n make up for all the nastiness n character butchering n story destruction !! Or else... God save the show !
Oops , if not, then even God can't save the show. 😕
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ooops. First time Raman tried to make a amends and then he got it slapped back in face. I was like no. Then again it's happened to Ishita enough times so. Oh no Ishita hands over Ruhi to her mum. I can understand her belief that a daughter needs her mothers love but she's doesn't know Raman's full story so she's wasn't in the position to do that.

I'm sorry but i have to mention this but what was Raman wearing? I don't the colour of the suit and the fitting of the suit. Sorry it bugged me today iss liye bol diya.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I've two questions to ask-

1. You wrote at length at the positive effects of this incident on father-Daughter relationship ( though there could've been hundred other n better ways to bring them closer , minus so much nerve wrecking drama !! ) , but what about Raman-Ishita relation ?? This story is not about Raman-Ruhi relation only, it's mainly Raman-Ishita's love story last time I checked , or am I wrong ?? 😕 Won't their relation take 1000 + feets backward n it's bound to create a big chasm in place of the already glaring rift ?? How's this vicious circle of MUs even gonna be squared off ?? Dur dur tak mujhe to koi love story ki naamo nishani nazar mein nahi aa rahi hai.

2. This entire track is totally illogical , OTT n nerve wrecking, n how could u say the separation between dad-daughter'll be short one ?? How's Raman gonna get back his daughter any idea ?? No I guess..

i think i didnt say it was Raman -Ruhi story 🤔 Its NOT. i think its a combination of both Raman-ishita and Ishita-Ruhi relationship. The main points of the show are infidelity and infertility , custody being the novel in which the show is inspired, Raman- Ruhi relationship is as important as Ishita-Ruhi. And its nota typical love story as the producer mentioned during launch event.

As far as my post is concerned, father-daughter relationships, isn't it the current storyline based on along with Ishita-Ruhi's relationship ?

And about Mus and high voltage drama, i think I'm kind of prepared for it. At the end of the day, its a fiction, they will show the story in almost unusual way. 😕
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

It's high time the CVs start some damage control on the show , n make up for all the nastiness n character butchering n story destruction !! Or else... God save the show !

Oops , if not, then even God can't save the show. 😕

This agree. The characters are inconsistent, specially ishita's.
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Da Rosh the whole point of tonight's nonsensical exaggerated melodramatic stupidity was to kick start the custody battle 😛 how they did it was 🤢

Its obvious Ishita will be a surrogate mother for Ruhi in future and Raman will get married to her for the same reason. Which judge will pass on the child's custody to Raman-Ishita who had an ugly spat on TV? Unka character as responsible people toh waise hi gaya kaam se Shagun will have more chance for custody 😳😳

Ramzz i think going by the kind of blunders they make, I'm kind of prepared for it. Honestly i don't expect much from Balaji cvs. You know what happened in '' that one '' 🤔 going by that experience, I'm sure it will be as illogical as that one was 🤔

Ishita will be the surrogate mother for Ruhi ? Ramz i didnt get it 😕
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
[QUOTE=-OP-]Don't take me wrong ... But I was completely disappointed today
I thought this show had some potential, but I was wrong .. I am giving up 🤢

No worries, i myself was disappointed with today's episode. Since there was already a post on it , i decided to concentrate on other things 😊
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@bold...she does that? 😲 gawd that's heights. CVs are disappointing so early, kya hoga show ka in future? 🥱

yes she did !! She was carrying Ruhi introducing Shagun to her the way they show Ishita as Ruhi's well-wisher is exaggerated 🤔