-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

So finally Ishita exposed Raman in public. Well not going to comment on this as i feel it shouldn't have gone that far and few things could have been avoided : But whatever happened in interview and Shagun taking Ruhi with her, Do you think it was needed? i think YES. Don't get me wrong; no way I want Raman to be humiliated neither i want Ruhi to be with Shagun as i'am aware Shagun wont be the perfect mother for Ruhi. But if we avoidlthe bitter part and look at the positive side, its a good change. Looking at the father - daughter relationship Raman and Ruhi share, one push was long due which Ishita did it today (though it was unintentional and went too far ). What I mean to say is :

1. Firstly Raman is aware Ruhi is being punished for no faults, he knows the kid needs love an care , he cant help but feel helpless, still cant get over the fact that Ruhi reminds him of Shagun. In this situation, Raman needs face the reality, he needs to accept the fact that he isn't being fair to Ruhi.

1. Secondly, Shagun's role in Raman-Ruhi s life had to come one day. In coming episodes , seeing Ruhi taken away from him:

• Raman will be separated from Ruhi the first time. We often fail to care for our loved ones when they are near to us but once there is a separation we realise how much we love them and how important it is to demonstrate our love and care to them, Which Raman will experience.😊

• Being away from his daughter, his concern for Ruhi is rise. Raman is aware Shagun is the same woman who abandoned her little daughter for Ashok. Also, in the award event, he has seen how Ashok isn't the type of a person who will be very affectionate to his step - daughter. These concerns will make him more anxious about well - being. Is Ruhi safe? Has she eaten her food on time? Won't she feel lonely there? etc etc These kind of concerns will make him grow stronger as a father, he may even try to get Ruhi back😃.

So according to me, this one incident ( though i cant call it an incident ) will function as a catalyzer in Ruhi-Raman relationship , this short separation between Raman and Ruhi will bring the much needed stability in the father-daughter relationship. It may also make Raman less blameworthy as father. And finally we may get to see Raman determined to bring his daughter back and break the bridge between them. Hence I'm looking forward to see this short separation track , which I'm sure will bring many emotional moments between Rman- Ruhi also ishita-Ruhi. Share your thoughts.

PS: Sorry for typos😳

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ofcourse for the sake of drama and push in the story it was good but it didnt go well with the character of Ishita.No sensible girl would like to make a mockery of her own personal life(her inability to be a mother) and someone else's personal life like this.all her intentions are good but the way she did it I didnt like it.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

Ofcourse for the sake of drama and push in the story it was good but it didnt went well with the character of Ishita.No sensible girl would like to make a mockery of her own personal life(her inability to be a mother) and someone else's personal life like this.all her intentions are good but the way she did it I didnt like it.

Yup even i didn't like the way she conducted herself , and most of her points were irrelevant🤔. The consequences of this event will push the story forward , most importantly the father-daughter relationship and it will bring a change in Raman's character.
947708 thumbnail
Today she went emotional she left her brain out .
Her parents were insulted she ended up insulting Raman .
Many things led to this war Raman is equally responsible .
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

So finally Ishita exposed Raman in public. Well not going to comment on this as i feel it shouldn't have gone that far and few things could have been avoided : But whatever happened in interview and Shagun taking Ruhi with her, Do you think it was needed? i think YES. Don't get me wrong; no way I want Raman to be humiliated neither i want Ruhi to be with Shagun as i'am aware Shagun wont be the perfect mother for Ruhi. But if we avoidlthe bitter part and look at the positive side, its a good change. Looking at the father - daughter relationship Raman and Ruhi share, one push was long due which Ishita did it today (though it was unintentional and went too far ). What I mean to say is :

1. Firstly Raman is aware Ruhi is being punished for no faults, he knows the kid needs love an care , he cant help but feel helpless, still cant get over the fact that Ruhi reminds him of Shagun. In this situation, Raman needs face the reality, he needs to accept the fact that he isn't being fair to Ruhi.

1. Secondly, Shagun's role in Raman-Ruhi s life had to come one day. In coming episodes , seeing Ruhi taken away from him:

• Raman will be separated from Ruhi the first time. We often fail to care for our loved ones when they are near to us but once there is a separation we realise how much we love them and how important it is to demonstrate our love and care to them, Which Raman will experience.😊

• Being away from his daughter, his concern for Ruhi is rise. Raman is aware Shagun is the same woman who abandoned her little daughter for Ashok. Also, in the award event, he has seen how Ashok isn't the type of a person who will be very affectionate to his step - daughter. These concerns will make him more anxious about well - being. Is Ruhi safe? Has she eaten her food on time? Won't she feel lonely there? etc etc These kind of concerns will make him grow stronger as a father, he may even try to get Ruhi back😃.

So according to me, this one incident ( though i cant call it an incident ) will function as a catalyzer in Ruhi-Raman relationship , this short separation between Raman and Ruhi will bring the much needed stability in the father-daughter relationship. It may also make Raman less blameworthy as father. And finally we may get to see Raman determined to bring his daughter back and break the bridge between them. Hence I'm looking forward to see this short separation track , which I'm sure will bring many emotional moments between Rman- Ruhi also ishita-Ruhi. Share your thoughts.

PS: Sorry for typos😳

agree

Word Count: 1

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Da Rosh the whole point of tonight's nonsensical exaggerated melodramatic stupidity was to kick start the custody battle 😛 how they did it was 🤢
Its obvious Ishita will be a surrogate mother for Ruhi in future and Raman will get married to her for the same reason. Which judge will pass on the child's custody to Raman-Ishita who had an ugly spat on TV? Unka character as responsible people toh waise hi gaya kaam se Shagun will have more chance for custody 😳😳
-OP- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't take me wrong ... But I was completely disappointed today
I thought this show had some potential, but I was wrong .. I am giving up 🤢
Edited by -OP- - 10 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hvnt watched the epi...bt for the father daughter r/ship...ESP for Raman the separation was long overdue!

About Ishita insulting him on national tv for him lacking in care & responsibility to his daughter... It was wrong... No matter how nice Ishita is ...I would go berserk on the person...even if it's a close family member ...if they were to do that to my child!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally disappointed with the tv room melodrama. Now there is no difference between the Bhallas and Ishita.If the face off is between Raman and Ishita alone it would have been much more effective😕. And the precap, it's Ishita who is carrying Ruhi and handing her over to Shagun, why!!!! Ishita doesn't have any right on Ruhi, whether she saved her life or not😕 Bad job cvs👎🏼
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Totally disappointed with the tv room melodrama. Now there is no difference between the Bhallas and Ishita.If the face off is between Raman and Ishita alone it would have been much more effective😕. And the precap, it's Ishita who is carrying Ruhi and handing her over to Shagun, why!!!! Ishita doesn't have any right on Ruhi, whether she saved her life or not😕 Bad job cvs👎🏼

@bold...she does that? 😲 gawd that's heights. CVs are disappointing so early, kya hoga show ka in future? 🥱