Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

It should happen soon. Otherwise, it will be difficult, at least for me to digest high voltage hatred and MUs between IshRa😭.
But, yeah, you are right. Ekta Kapoor may drag it for more weeks😕.

newyear promo..sounds...lots f fight coming up...

as u said ekta maataji s gud n dragging😕
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Actually what I personally didnt like abt the episode was Ishita being made to follow the path of "eye for eye"...darn that made the impact of raman's insult so negligible.Rather than feeling good that yes Ishita gave a piece of her mind to Raman and made him feel extremely guilty i felt totally opposite. Bcoz the focus was on "public insult" than "making raman realize his mistake.Making him feel bad and down. When Mr bhalla gave raman a good scolding I just loved it bcoz that was a wake up punch right in his face.I expected something like that.And that could have been achieved only when Ishita gave it to him in "her style". Calmly but right in the place where it hurts. And they made such idiotic drama out of a scene that could have been so beautiful.

Having said that the only thing i like abt such potrayal of raman and ishita is that the cvs are not showing either to be perfect.If there are misunderstanding b/w them both are at fault.Not that one is fully correct and other fully at fault.So in that way its really intresting.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday was a high voltage drama of Ishita bursting out all in one.But I must admit that it was a bit too much which I would have preferred 2 have taken place in private instead out creating a huge media ruckus.Ishita's outburst is justified 4 me as there is a limit 4 any person 2 take in but it would have the desired effect if not in front of public.Anyways Ekta is known 4 unnecessary dramas and media circus in serials.Anyway Divyanka was commendable and I too liked Karen too as he very well emoted the guilt ,pain and insult when Ishita was talking abt Roohi.This track will lead 2 the real face of Shagun in front of Ishita and I am waiting 2 see how she gets Roohi back 2 Raman.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Actually what I personally didnt like abt the episode was Ishita being made to follow the path of "eye for eye"...darn that made the impact of raman's insult so negligible.Rather than feeling good that yes Ishita gave a piece of her mind to Raman and made him feel extremely guilty i felt totally opposite. Bcoz the focus was on "public insult" than "making raman realize his mistake.Making him feel bad and down. When Mr bhalla gave raman a good scolding I just loved it bcoz that was a wake up punch right in his face.I expected something like that.And that could have been achieved only when Ishita gave it to him in "her style". Calmly but right in the place where it hurts. And they made such idiotic drama out of a scene that could have been so beautiful.

Having said that the only thing i like abt such potrayal of raman and ishita is that the cvs are not showing either to be perfect.If there are misunderstanding b/w them both are at fault.Not that one is fully correct and other fully at fault.So in that way its really intresting.

hmmm...i talked from the pov of ishu...

she did what she felt right...

her parents was arrested for a mu and was insulted...

which was hard for her to accept...

the crime she only did was rescuing ruhi...

so wen someone said her family n she will b blamed again...

she just outbursted,,,,its natural..

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Yesterday was a high voltage drama of Ishita bursting out all in one.But I must admit that it was a bit too much which I would have preferred 2 have taken place in private instead out creating a huge media ruckus.Ishita's outburst is justified 4 me as there is a limit 4 any person 2 take in but it would have the desired effect if not in front of public.Anyways Ekta is known 4 unnecessary dramas and media circus in serials.Anyway Divyanka was commendable and I too liked Karen too as he very well emoted the guilt ,pain and insult when Ishita was talking abt Roohi.This track will lead 2 the real face of Shagun in front of Ishita and I am waiting 2 see how she gets Roohi back 2 Raman.

@color,red-- thats wt me too telling she was just shattered to realise wht to happen...

and if this public show off didnt happen...hw shagun will get ruhi...

so accrdng to the story it was needed...

ishu can make it private but nt making a scene in newsroom😕