Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Well what more can I say.. I don't wanna waste much of my words on Ishita , kya kya bole ja rahi thi , all nonsense , completely disappointed in her . Sigh ! Her character showed so much promise in the beginning, such a strong yet soft persona , but she's going down the drain faster than you can flush.. 🥱 Completely lost my respect for her today. I'd so much loved her morning reaction, her cold shrug off n dignity. But , she turned out to be incredibly stupid by making her own medical condition public n squabbling in front of the National TV like a fisher woman. 😕👎🏼
226079 thumbnail
It was not needed. I hated this scene
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seriously yaar it was bad...it was like she is some politician nd she dint behave like a matured doctor there...she was speaking nonsense..she could have maintained her dignity :-\
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
All this to show bhavok me behek gaye insaan ko kuch nahi dikdeta n kuch nahi samjhnahi aata wat she/he speaking.to keep raman n ishita on same pedestal as both got mus abt each other n both at fault like for drama otherwise it would be onesided only.all this buildup to bring ishan close to make both team up for custody battle of ruhi lol.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ishu was rage in anger...and it definitely weaken her maturity and sensibility...
the episode was bad...but ishu did pick some valid points to make raman realise his responsibilities as ruhi's father...the little girl has been yearning for his love and all he does is ignoring her...though this can be avoided in national tv...whatever lectures can be done it should b/w both families...but i agree with ishu with certain points regarding raman...

how long will raman sulk over his past and run away from responsibilities...for god sake he has a daughter to take care of...to plan her future...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Barely 2 weeks and we get such an illogical and unbelievable track???
Are they out of ideas? Already?
I was prepared for all this considering its an Ekta show, but not this early in the game.
Ishita may have had valid points but she needed to know when and where she should do moral policing.
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

ishu was rage in anger...and it definitely weaken her maturity and sensibility...

the episode was bad...but ishu did pick some valid points to make raman realise his responsibilities as ruhi's father...the little girl has been yearning for his love and all he does is ignoring her...though this can be avoided in national tv...whatever lectures can be done it should b/w both families...but i agree with ishu with certain points regarding raman...

how long will raman sulk over his past and run away from responsibilities...for god sake he has a daughter to take care of...to plan her future...

YA I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ISHITA WAS IN RAGE AND SHE WAS INSULTED TO THE CORE THAT SHE BURSTED OUT HER HIDDEN FEELINGS AFTER BEING HUMILIATED RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING.DEFINITELY WHEN SOMEONE'S ANGRY EVERYTHING BURSTED OUT AS ANGER.ITS LIKE ISHITA'S WHOLE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL CAME OUT .WHAT ISHITA SPOKE WAS DEFINITELY RIGHT SHE IS NOT POKING INTO OTHERS BUSINESS SHE JUST WANTED TO SAVE THE KID WHEN THE WHOLE FAMILY WAS DRUNK AND ASLEEP COULD NOT EVEN HEAR RUHI'S SCREAM SO THAT MEANS HER FAMILY CAN BE HUMILITED TO ANY EXTENT BUT SHE SHOULD NOT SAY A SINGLE WORD AND KEEP QUIET.AND RAMAN DEFINITELY NEEDS TO REALISE THAT HE IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE FATHER AND UNLESS RUHI IS AWAY FROM HIM HE WILL NOT REALISE HER IMPORTANCE IN HIS LIFE
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can understand ishta was upset but I hated the whole scene.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ekta's way to increase drama: make character's do things that are so out of character for them!