rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What nonsense are they showing 😑 Sensible girl like Ishita having verbal diarrhoea on national television πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Raman listening to her lecture and the lady in TV station and fake grey haired Ashok 😑
Is this refuse what's called drama in Ektamata land? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for this weeks YHM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didnt like Ishita thrashing Raman on national TV.I was happy when she didnt say a word to Raman in morning and was only concerned about her parents.Wish she had maintained with her dignified way of reaction.I wont have mind her giving Raman a piece of her mind but surely not like this.There was no need of making a mockery of her own inability to conceive and Raman's past life in front of the whole world.It was all in a bad taste. Had she said the same things with the same rudeness but only to raman and/or his family I would have been extremely happy.But alas!
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing i couldn't understand was her talking about her own inability to conceive. what was the need ? i agree she is angry thinking raman is going to frame her for the kidnap but what she talked on tv, most of her points were out of the topic πŸ€”
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I didnt like Ishita thrashing Raman on national TV.I was happy when she didnt say a word to Raman in morning and was only concerned about her parents.Wish she had maintained with her dignified way of reaction.

I wont have mind her giving Raman a piece of her mind but surely not like this.There was no need of making a mockery of her own inability to conceive and Raman's past life in front of the whole world.It was all in a bad taste. Had she said the same things with the same rudeness but only to raman and/or his family I would have been extremely happy.But alas!

Raman & his family made tamasha in society so she went to wash their dirty laundry on national TV 🀒 Kal ko Raman Internation channel pe uska jawab dega kya? πŸ˜• hadd hai

Disappointed with Raman & Ishita, thought EK wouldn't mess the show with her usual crap just yet
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

One thing i couldn't understand was her talking about her own inability to conceive. what was the need ? i agree she is angry thinking raman is going to frame her for the kidnap but what she talked on tv, most of her points were out of the topic πŸ€”

Rosh woh politician ke jaise off topic be chilla rahi thi TV pe chance milte hi 😑 πŸ˜†
947708 thumbnail
Ya her personal problem not having children she must have avoided but in emotion she let out frustration that she held for long she had enough .
to protect her family getting insulted hence forth she wanted this to stop .
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly...she was talking about irrelevant points which were totally unnecessaryπŸ₯±
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you ...

Ekta, knows very well how to worsen her own shows ... 🀒 I thought this 'could' have something different .. But NO, the same old illogical crap ...
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Ekta, knows very well how to worsen her own shows ... 🀒 I thought this 'could' have something different .. But NO, the same old illogical crap ...

Ekta does her jaadu ki jhadu wala kaam usually few months after show's debut, she's showing her true colors to early here 🀒 🀒
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't read anyone's comments as yet, as i want to give my own.
I did not like what Ishita did at all! I foun d it was baseless and very immature. It is clear now that Ishita is very weak inside( don't take me wrong, taking a stand is a good thing) But i really think she did it under the influence of that reporter lady who instigated Ishita, so we can see her weak point here. If she wanted to quarrel out she could have talked to him anywhere else! Why the interview? She embarrassed herself BIG TIME, or at least that's how i feel!
But i'm not saying she wasn't justified! She was, cause anyone will react that way if there parents are sent to jail.
However i feel Ishita has been very very judgmental and harsh to Raman throughout.She doesn't know his past and neither does she know how to react to other peoples personalities and human behavior.
But saying all this i cannot sympathies to Raman only,as he did really wrong to Ishita and her family. But to me this is all Ishita's fault. I know she went to save the daughters life, and im GLAD Ruhi is alove and here and all, But she could have at least leave a sticky note or something. Another thing i found funny was that she ran to Shagun's place for consent but not once to Raman or called her family to tell the neighbors..DRAMA DRAMA and more DRAMA

But from today's episode i felt bad for everyone and mostly for Raman, Mrs. Iyer and Mrs. Ballah