Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

eshu @eshaaax3 6h

// AshVik Congratulations NB6 Safar || Please watch guys if you can :) @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD http://youtu.be/zBtBLzMWeEU

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 4h

@eshaaax3 @rithvik_RD dis is smthng out of the world.. n I jst realised that Kamina wahi dint evn take my name.. he said d winner is rithvik

Ridhi Dogra @iRidhiDogra 8h

@AshaNegi7 am so Happyyy. Happy that what I believed came true. Enjoy the win guys. And see u both soon! lets celebrate @rithvik_RD big hugs

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@iRidhiDogra @rithvik_RD we are meeting soon.. Sry hv been bzy with interviews

charlie chauhan @angelcharlie8 21h

@AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD congratulationsss

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 4h

@angelcharlie8 yayyy.. Charlie.. hum jeet gye! Thanks to you guyz n also to Ashvikian, charmars, n all amar fans.. thx for al d love

somya @saumya_seth 21h

Congratulations to the cutest couple @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 well deserved.. so happy and proud .. party abhi baki hai pic.twitter.com/A2lAMjjfqG

somya @saumya_seth 21h

Congratulations to the cutest couple @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 well deserved.. so happy and proud .. party abhi baki hai pic.twitter.com/A2lAMjjfqG

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 4h

@saumya_seth @rithvik_RD omg.. me n saumya look so similar.. bhennn

RipuDaman Handa(RDH) @RipuHanda 21h

Congratulations Ritvik n Asha. @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 God Bless you Loadza Love - RDH

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@RipuHanda @rithvik_RD Teri biwi meri favorite h, dhyan rakhna uska

Word Count: 1

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ashu is a sweetheart... Love her to bits...

She was very close to Shivangi on the sets.. She had a lovely relation with everyone, be it Shivangi, Radhi, Kanika, Wahi, Vinod-Raksha, Gurbina all of them... Bless you..
style14 thumbnail
Peach, Jago and Ashfaque, thank you so much for all the links, tweets and pics guys... 🤗
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for posting all the caps, tweets and videos - Shails, Jagsie, Ashfaque!!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Asjad Nazir @asjadnazir 2h

A big congratulations to you both @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD for winning #NachBaliyeFinale - I know how much hard work you put in. Well done!

Retweeted by Asha Negi

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 1h

@asjadnazir @rithvik_RD Thank u:)

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan 4h

Last night UK TV: #NachBaliyeFinale was biggest success in ratings. @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 crown winners: http://ow.ly/tbYHp @StarPlus

Retweeted by Asha Negi

BizAsia @BizAsia 4h

Media: #NachBaliyeFinale stormed UK ratings last night. Biggest ever audience watching Rithvik & Asha crown winners: http://ow.ly/tbYHp

Retweeted by Asha Negi

TERENCE LEWIS FC @TerenceFC 3h

The winners @AshaNegi7 and @rithvik_RD with the favorite judge @terencehe pic.twitter.com/3hs9H8TbOA

Retweeted by Asha Negi

Word Count: 1

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

AsthaCongrtsAshVik @astha_bansal12 4h

@AshaNegi7 @StarPlus congrats Asha lo mu meetha karo its time 2 celebration, after all 3 months hardwork have paid of pic.twitter.com/XLFcSkVH5o

Retweeted by Asha Negi

iRanbirlicious @cute__aditi 4h

@AshaNegi7 Hey a hug to me, Please asha :* A heartiest congratulations to you <3

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 3h

@cute__aditi tight Wala hug:)

Payal Patel @pearlyy_ 4h

@AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD Congratulations guys! Very well deserved!! God Bless you !! :* Proud Moment for we all the ashvikians! <33

Retweeted by Asha Negi

Rokeya Sharmin Asha @AsharsAsha 4h

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 Please don't forget us..If you won't forget us then plz can i get a retweet from my cutest rockstars ? Best wishes!

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@AsharsAsha @rithvik_RD is that possible?

Beyza GrsuWAHI-RODE @beyzagursu 4h

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 congratulations !!! I'll die of happiness i feel!!! I knew you'd win <3<3<3 again congratulations !! we love uu <33

Retweeted by Asha Negi

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 3h

@beyzagursu @rithvik_RD thank you dear:)

Word Count: 0

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 8m

Karan won't ask me for a portion of the winnings will he, asks Asha Negi https://youtube.com/watch?v=jdwNz3LHs5k ... Thanks @spamdomain

style14 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing all the tweets Ashfaque..