Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sarah Silas-Brown

After Sunday perform She post this.

Rithvik and Asha your performance today was superb and exquisitely executed with style and substance - it was a complete dance package and I believe the only one without the assistance of any kind of props to hide behind or to take away from the dance elements - a job very well done by the choreographers as well - take a bow! Rithvik, without a doubt, you are the best male dancer on NB6 not only because of the way you execute your moves with such grace, rhythm and finesse but because you also feel and enjoy every beat and nuance of the music and Asha has come so far in her confidence and execution of the moves with such grace and finesse too - Asha's trajectory on the show is probably beyond even her own expectations and well worthy of a standing ovation. Having said that, in the opinion of the audience who were there and the viewers watching at home you both deserved and received a standing ovation - it's not rocket science to know that when a couple dance together both have to do their respective parts for the dance to be successful as a whole - the couple is only as strong as the weaker link but when an intricate dance is executed in such an exquisite way with such success in one take, it means that both links were very strong and deserving of credit and one who truly knows anything about dance and how a perfect act is executed will not say: I am only giving a standing ovation for one dance partner and not the other (this has been said a few times already and it boggles my mind)!!! It would be an entirely different story to say this if the act did not go well with one partner not doing his or her part, made errors and the other partner carried the performance right through to the final step of the dance - but this did not happen in any way, shape or form!!!

Also, I am extremely proud of your performance yesterday with the Loyola Dream Team and to think that you just had 4 hours to make the requested changes at the eleventh hour and to come out and perform the way you both did is phenomenal and nothing short of spectacular, proving your skill, competence and capability both mentally and physically - you both exuded great strength and grace under pressure and I salute you for that - take a bow!

Congratulations not only on your final performance of the competition today but also for standing tall through it all in spite of everything!!!! Your respect, goodness, kindness, authenticity and deference did not falter even for a nanosecond throughout the show even though being human there were times you must have felt the hurt and disappointment inside for sure because I, as a viewer, who can also read body language, saw and felt those and many other emotions while I lived through those comment moments with you, watching from a distance. Both of you have a very strong core that as a mother, I believe comes from the core of your parents and I believe the apple did not fall far from the tree respectively.

I have a lot more to say but will wait for the show to end whatever the outcome but in the meantime, you both can rest assured that despite everything, you and Asha can hold your heads high knowing that we the audience and viewers, yes even as far away as North America, have watched you perform week after week and can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed very talented and very popular, both elements which are essential to win a Reality Show because that is how these shows are set up by the mere fact that the audience is allowed to vote and you cannot be faulted for that - you are popular because you earned it and it was earned for all the right reasons and you are truly deserving of that popularity but if you win (fingers crossed that you do) it will not be on your popularity alone but it will be because you are extremely talented as well - you are the complete package and don't let anyone try to convince you, the audience or the viewers of anything else!!!!

I wish you all the luck and may God continue to shower his choicest blessings on both of you and your respective families as well, Amen!

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Sarah's post here Ashfaque! Absolutely agree with all she has said

Special mention for this part

"
Asha's trajectory on the show is probably beyond even her own expectations and well worthy of a standing ovation. Having said that, in the opinion of the audience who were there and the viewers watching at home you both deserved and received a standing ovation - it's not rocket science to know that when a couple dance together both have to do their respective parts for the dance to be successful as a whole - the couple is only as strong as the weaker link but when an intricate dance is executed in such an exquisite way with such success in one take, it means that both links were very strong and deserving of credit and one who truly knows anything about dance and how a perfect act is executed will not say: I am only giving a standing ovation for one dance partner and not the other (this has been said a few times already and it boggles my mind)!!! It would be an entirely different story to say this if the act did not go well with one partner not doing his or her part, made errors and the other partner carried the performance right through to the final step of the dance - but this did not happen in any way, shape or form!!!"

Ditto!!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Keep voting for #AshVik - Your votes will make them win!

Give missed calls on 18001202311 (1 vote per number)
Log on to http://starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote (Hotmail or Gmail or Facebook IDs - 1 vote per account)

Voting is open - send as many votes as you can!! Voting lines open till Feb 1 8pm BUT don't wait till last, well begun is half done.

Spread the word to as many people as you can!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 8m

My babies log bht vote karliya ab thori pet pooja bhi karlo guys hav some momos,take care:)) #NachBaliye pic.twitter.com/6EkIy2SxKi

peachesnplums thumbnail
Popularity matters a lot on 'Nach Baliye': Rithvik
http://www.e24bollywood.com/BollywoodReporter.aspx?id=16633

(from FB)
--
peachesnplums thumbnail
Mukti Mohan @thisIsMukti Jan 27

Pls send a missed call on 18001202311 and make my friend @vabsghuge_1988 an Ace choreographer's couple win #NachBaliye truly deserving'

Retweeted by STAR Plus

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 1h

My babies log bht vote karliya ab thori pet pooja bhi karlo guys hav some momos,take care:)) #NachBaliye pic.twitter.com/6EkIy2SxKi

Retweeted by STAR Plus

peachesnplums thumbnail
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 10h

At national college wth @AshaNegi7 support frm the young guns makes u feel nt only secure bt so proud,Thnk u everyone pic.twitter.com/pjh5xqrvo6

Sarina Desai @sarinadesai626 10h

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 Aww the winners of NB6 look cute! You have many WORLDWIDE fans too so don't forget that our support is with you too!

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 9h

@sarinadesai626 @AshaNegi7 the Thank you everyone is for all of you guys worldwide the young guns like you darling...:)

--

Surbhi Sobti @SurbhiSobti 5h

@AshaNegi7 can i plsss get a hi to all ur n @rithvik_RD fans voting in d the USA :D :D plsss :)

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 27m

@SurbhiSobti hello everybody in the USA Thank you for your support guys..just these last days till the 1st Feb pls keep voting lots of love!

--

Gita @gitarox95 4h

@AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD Your Performances are Awesome. I'm an 'all time' Ashvik Fan! All votes for you, from Singapore! :D Hope you win!:)

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 24m

@gitarox95 @AshaNegi7 thank you gita and everybody in Singapore who is Voting for us pls keep this support Intact...We believe in you!!

--
Anjali @anjali_anjali95 3h

Just 4more days guys. Keep voting for @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 #Dial18001202311 or log on to http://www.starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote/ ... #VOTEHARD #AshVikFTW
Retweeted by rithvik dhanjani

--
Aiman @suku_girl 21m

@rithvik_RD plz rithz reply and show somw love to your pakistani fans.. we love u alottt and voting for u too:) InshAllah u will win

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 18m

@suku_girl Thank you darling..and thank you all our fans in Pakistan..nd insha allah hamari dua qubool ho..bas aap sab hamare saath rahiye..

--
Swatichoukse @swatichoukse 21m

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 i wil keep votin evn if i gt unnoticd by thm..:'( dial 18001202311 or log on to starplus.in

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 15m

@swatichoukse @AshaNegi7 u aren't unnoticed darling...We very much see you dear..

Sweet Shivangi @Shy_Ashvikian 14m

@rithvik_RD @swatichoukse @AshaNegi7 same is with me don't worry I will also tweet until I get any reply

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 12m

@Shy_Ashvikian @swatichoukse @AshaNegi7 well here you go shivangi...lots of love...
--

SnehaKarki Ashvikian @sneha_ashvik 16m

@rithvik_rd knock knock...!!! Can i gt ur rply rockstar plzzz ;) kitna wait karaoge???

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 15m

@sneha_ashvik hello sneha...thank you for ur endless support dear..!!

--

Neha-An Ashvikian :) @nehalove_sharma 14m

@rithvik_RD : Ohh hello m i invisible to you lol ;) rockstar one Reply plssh waiting waiting waiting please :)

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 12m

@nehalove_sharma hello neha and hello to all #Ashvikans you guys rock muuaahh!!!!

--
peachesnplums thumbnail
Its Rithvik Dhanjani v/s Gurmeet Choudhary Yet Again : Nach Baliye 6

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rithvik-dhanjani-vs-gurmeet-choudhary-yet-nach-baliye-6/
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi visit Lucknow City - SBS Segment 27th January 2014
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan 1h

RT @SabrasRadio: @AshaNegi7 ( Purvi from Pavitra rishta) Joins Raj Baddhan on Drivetime (Interview): http://youtu.be/3LuMI-IoYPE?a via @YouTube