Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 7m

Tere bin saanu soniyo.. koi hor naiyyo labna..:* pic.twitter.com/bidg8VhMIs

--

means: "without you my love, I don't want anything/anyone else :*"

Here's the song translation guys - awesome song by Rabbi - Tere Bin (Delhi Heights)- http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tera-bin-sanu-soneya-besides-you-my-love.html ... #SufiForSoul

*applies kaala teeka and nimbu mirchi*

God bless them always!!!
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
warding off all d evil eyes... *tu tu tu tu*
jahan jahan AshVik wahan wahan humare nimbu mirchi...jai ho nimbu mirchi ki...

peachesnplums thumbnail
Loyola Dream team with AshVik - sneak peek

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 4m

Super perform @TheShilpaShetty says! RT @Andrrreeea http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJ47GmuoFk&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0sJ47GmuoFk%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player ... @ashanegi7 & @rithvik_RD Sneak Peek into #AshVik performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJ47GmuoFk[/YOUTUBE]

mcsaera thumbnail
The finale is soon here and we need to put in all our hardwork and create even more ID's then we had before..
It's time to vote more than ever, and the first step is so create more and more ID's So that we are not short of it in the one week long voting process!!

people who are not able to vote due to some reasons please pm me and I have a solution for that.. don't think that you can't contribute in the voting just because you live in a country that are not allowed to vote..PM (Inbox) me and I will give you a solution/trick so that you all can vote..
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nach Baliye 6 Week 12 Part 2

Helen and Shammi Kapoor

Fevicol Se is one song I really dislike, but I must say Vaibhav, Bhavna and their team did a good job. The choreography was amazing. And it looked like what Shammi Kapoor and Helen would do.

Coming to AshVik, they were AMAZING!!! Right from when Asha did her solo bit, I was stunned. Asha looked gorgeous and Rithvik was dashing as always. His solo bit was good as well especially the way he slides down. They looked amazing and their performance was even better. Their hard work, injuries, and pain everything brought out a positive result; really good comments and marks from the REAL JUDGES.

The one thing I loved in their performance and would not want to miss was the lift (the one that was the stylish moment of the week and very rightfully it was, as it was an outstanding lift and perfectly done.); where he raises her up using his one hand. That lift was just muaahh.. "Chummeshwari" as Terrence would have said it in DID. I was stunned the moment I saw it in the promo, and was like "how did he do it?!" And I was equally astounded, if not more when I saw it again. It was just too good!!

The other really nice bit was when she had raised herself from the ground and he jumps over her. That was amazing. It was done very smoothly, without any harbarahat' or clumsiness.

And when he holds her by her ankle and twirls her around and then puts her down was PERFECT. That whole bit was just muahh. It was very nicely done.

Also where he raises her up by his shoulders and she is in a horizontal position and the way he puts her down was very nice.

Their sync was perfect and so was their chemistry.

Asha's lines were really clean. I mean where she had to stretch she did it beautifully. Rithvik was very energetic and in my opinion was in character throughout. So was Asha.

And I think he gets hurt when he jumps from the cage due to the force.

The standing ovation from the REAL JUDGES, the choreographers and the cheers and standing ovation from the audience are proof enough as to how good their performance was.

Shilpa's expressions during their performance were too good. She was totally enjoying the performance. Sajid Khan looked really interested when the act began but I don't think they showed him again. Neither did they show Terrence except during that one lift (the first one I mentioned). He was open-mouthed and was like waah. I think many of us were like that, I definitely was.

I loved Shilpa's comments and her support to AshVik. I was so happy when she told Asha that Helenji would be proud of her. And Rithvik's reaction to it was so sweet. I was triple times happier when she said that she hopes they are the winners. It is a big thing that she said this considering that she never says things like these. But boy am I glad she did!! She had said in the 1st episode that she would not be surprised to see them in the finals and if now she is saying that she wants them to win, that means she has seen their hard work, improvement, dedication, honesty and everything else that we the audience have seen. And the way she asks the audience to complete the sooper se ooper was really sweet.

Terrence said that Asha has gone beyond his expectations in her dancing and that she has improved tremendously. The AshVik hug was so cute. He says for him as a technical judge it is dance which satisfies him and with their performance he was really very satisfied. The smile and happiness in Rithvik's face and Rithvik's voice was so sweet and evident, that finally their hard work paid off. And Terrence's trademark line that it was a hawa tight performance.

Can I ignore Sajid Khan? I wish I could! Anyways he thought Asha was good and everything, however the show should belong to both but it did not which was the reason why he did not give them a standing ovation. Also that he did not see the Shammi Kapoor style in Rithvik. In an instant Rithvik's face fell. Asha too felt bad. And at that point I felt really awful for him considering the poor guy is working so hard, juggling 3 shows and doing remarkably well in all 3 and these are the type of comments he gets from someone who is not even worthy of judging his dancing skills. He ends by saying that he loves Rithvik. (In my mind I was my foot you love him! Excuse me please if I sound rude, but this is just too much!!)

Terrence gives them full marks and says that it was full of dance and he was really content. AshVik were both happy and Asha said thank you, but it was not her usual chirpy self and Rithvik was still sad due to Sajid Khan's comments. Shilpa too gives them full marks. And they are really thankful to her. (I wish Shilpa would have given her marks last, solely due to Sajid's pathetic behaviour!) Sajid gives them 9, (all I can say on this that I am glad he did not give lesser.) on top of that he says Rithvik you broke my heart (my foot he did!! It is YOU who broke not only his but our hearts as well!! Please forgive me if I sound rude, but I just have to say this.) And that the marks are for Asha. So what Rithvik did not perform well at all, to even deserve any marks from him?

When they go to collect the KitKat, Shilpa gives Rithvik a side hug, which I thought was really sweet. It was like she was consoling him.

Asha is so sweet man!! The smile she had on her face when Karan said that Rithvik's parents have come. It was even wider than Rithvik's:) And her slap to Karan when he says to Rithvik's parents that their son is his, LOL!! I will not give the whole story as it is very senti, but I love how Asha supported him when he was getting emotional. She had her arm around his waist throughout and also got emotional while he was speaking. Shilpa too got emotional and so did I. I am sure if not all, many AshVikians too got senti.

I love KarVik friendship because Karan always supports Rithvik indirectly in a way. If you notice all the old episodes as well, he hugged Rithvik when they did the separation by the border act, he gets really happy when they get a standing ovation or good comments. And I don't know why after this act when he asks the judges to give the scores, but him putting his hand on Rithvik' shoulder made me think that he is supporting them. (This is just something I felt and so I am saying it.) Also when the scores are given and he announces them, Rithvik looks kinda disappointed, so he says they are superb marks yaar. And when he hugs Rithvik after the whole interaction with his parents. This is true friendship and I hope it stays that way!!

Aww!! This is so cute man!! Asha hugging Rithvik while he is holding his knee. I would not have noticed this if I had not seen comments and caps about this on the forum so the entire credit goes to all those who are very keen and noticed it. So thank you all. I am sorry I cannot mention names as I am not sure who exactly it was and I don't want to miss out anyone.

The other things I noticed while watching the episode were:

Asha and Terrence in tears when Vinod and Raksha's family come.

When Raksha's mum was speaking about Raksha and she chokes and the way Asha consoles her by putting her arm around her shoulder.

When Karan and Gautam introduce AshVik, they are dancing Shammi Helen style while still seated. That was really cute.

Re-Union

Rithvik's expressions were priceless when Sajid says when you guys were young. (I am sure Rithvik must be thinking that why are people hell-bent on making me old?! First Ekta now Sajid. LOL) And Asha's expression when Sajid said that she got married the day you wanted to propose to her. She was like Oh God. LOL. Karan acting macho when Sajid says that he is the one Asha got married to and Rithvik and Asha's laughter when Sajid said he is dead. Karan's expression was priceless. LOL. This whole bit was hilarious when Sajid gives them the whole scenario the way they all laugh. But my most favourite was Rithvik's expressions. LOL.

So they begin. The whole thing was so entertaining, I laughed till my sides hurt. LOL. And Asha giving Rithvik those flying kisses was so cute and muahh. Asha was so cute throughout the whole thing. She was so energetic and in a full-on naughty mood. Karan's expressions when he increased the speed of the treadmill and Rithvik's while he was trying to get closer to Asha, were uff!! These guys; the trio are so freaking cute!! KarAshVik at their best. LOL. And then the whole heart attack thing and they die'. The whole re-union was very comical and they truly deserved to win which they did.

The whole re-union reminded me of PR and the whole ArVi track!! LOL. Poor AshVik must be thinking that is it lesser in our show that we have to stay apart and yearn for each other that we have to do the same here as well! LOL.

Also their journey on Nach Baliye so far was shown, where Asha says that now everyone knows that Rithvik is mine and only mine. Rithvik says that they are given a beautiful tag by the fans which is AshVik. They love it and feel it is very stylish. They never expected that they would be loved so much together by the audience and people. I love it how they never to forget to thank their fans. I am dead sure this is the one reason why we all love them so much. I find it really sweet that they love the name given to them and think it is very stylish. It is really sweet of them.

Face Off

AshVik were wonderful in the face off. Their sync was amazing. Their performance consisted of moves and lifts that they have performed on Nach Baliye throughout the weeks. Their lifts were amazing and clean. I loved Rithvik's body wave and of course the stylish moment of the week lift. All in all, an amazing job done!! Truly well deserved Mazboot Jodi of the week. Asha's excitement and Rithvik's smiles were just awesome as usual. And as Terrence said they are shaatir contestants but I also feel they are good students who applied all they learnt from their choreographers and presented it wonderfully.

I am so glad that my favourite lift was the stylish moment of the week!! This is the second time!!

In my honest opinion, this was a really nice act and I am glad the REAL JUDGES noticed it. AshVik were amazing and their performances throughout their journey on Nach have shown vast improvement. They have brought something new every week and excelled it in it tremendously. Hats off to you both!! You guys rock and love you both!! All the best for the finale. I sincerely wish you best of luck and I hope for the best for you!! May God bless you both.

P.S: Really sorry it is extra long today, I did not want to miss out on anything and I hope I did not.

P.P.S: I hope I did not offend anyone in anyway and please do forgive me for my grammatical errors.

Thank you all for reading:)
Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 3m

Good morning yevryybody! On our way to lukhnow..to seek the support from the nawaabi land for our #NachBaliye dream pic.twitter.com/CfQZxyKhEy

peachesnplums thumbnail
Awesome comments and write up Sara, my thoughts exactly on Sajid!

So sweet of Shilpa to be supportive, AshVik were the best as seen in the medley marathon and deserve this trophy! Love them and god bless them always!
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Awesome comments and write up Sara, my thoughts exactly on Sajid!

So sweet of Shilpa to be supportive, AshVik were the best as seen in the medley marathon and deserve this trophy! Love them and god bless them always!

Thank you Peach di😳😃
Sajid is 🤬
Shilpa and Terrence are really sweet😳👍🏼
The face off clearly showed who the best dancer was😳
May God bless them all.
peachesnplums thumbnail
STAR Plus @StarPlus 3m

Which jodi looked the best in the 'Golden Era' episode of #NachBaliye?A)Ripu Sihvangi B)Rithvik Asha C)Gurmeet Debina pic.twitter.com/FYlW4G2eHm

Tweet and Reply for AshVik and remember to use #NachBaliye

Just look at that fab jump - WOW!! AshVik looked and danced THE best of all!

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Its an old interview, but am glad we got it finally!!

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 37s

#AshaNegi on her Dance Innings on NB, in conversation with HT City Nov 25 2013 http://paper.hindustantimes.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?issue=89332013112500000000001001&page=19&article=22a462fe-8230-46c3-b863-6269a243611b&key=UBwTEe7Ipf1LVxOyx8RrGg==&feed=rss ... pic.twitter.com/1MKzrLmQFa

---

text version

RITHVIK IS A PERFECT BOYFRIEND: ASHA

Doon actor Asha Negi talks to HT City about her dance innings in Nach Baliye

25 Nov 2013
Hindustan Times (Lucknow)
Neha Pant [email protected]

She's won over millions of television viewers as the lovable Poorvi of Pavitra Rishta. And now, Doon girl Asha Negi is rocking the tube in her sizzling avatar in dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 6. A former Miss Uttarakhand, the model-turned-actor here lays her heart bare in a candid chat with HT City about dancing and her chemistry with her co-star and beau, Rithvik Dhanjani:

Was it difficult for you, an actor, to step into those dancing shoes?

Well, back home, I only used to dance during shaadis and birthday parties with friends.

Learning all the dance techniques and, more importantly, sharing the stage with somebody like Rithvik who is known for his tremendous dancing skills is definitely a big challenge for me. People have very high expectations from us so I'm trying my best to match Rithvik's energy levels at the show.

What convinced you to join Nach Baliye?

I love to be who I am. Probably this was the reason I agreed to do Nach Baliye. They've only seen me as Poorvi so far and I wanted people to see how Asha Negi is in real life.

Tell us the secret behind your cracking chemistry with Rithvik?

We're not the typical lovebirds; the lovey-dovey, romantic types. We are always like these bindaas buddies who love spending time with each other. Perhaps this friendship is what reflects in the form of our chemistry.

Rithvik is a talented actor, anchor and dancer. What made you fall for him?

I am a desi, small town girl from Doon and Rithvik is this extrovert big city lad. I'd never imagined that we'd even become friends in the first place when we first met on the sets of Pavitra Rishta.

Gradually I realized that he's very mature and childlike at the same time. He's perfect as a boyfriend and husband.

How's the real Asha Negi like, beyond what we see her onscreen?

I am a very emotional girl at heart and underestimate myself a lot. It's all because of the support I get from my friends based in Doon and Mumbai who keep motivating me all the time that I've reached this far.

What do you miss most about Dehradun when you are away in Mumbai?

It's got to be the lipsmacking momos. They don't make momos like Doon anywhere else in the world.!