@StarPlus 21m

Which jodi you love the most on #NachBaliye and why? pic.twitter.com/uoNGiQcaFV

also comment for AshVik here

www.facebook.com/Starplus/posts/10152303718617868:0?stream_ref=5

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 4m

#AshVik in Tellybytes - last minute changes, stress, happiness & thrills #NachBaliye RT @priyanka_ashvik TB new seg www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvtqFbSb8c

----

AshVik are so cute! Asha is like I don't think I've seen Rithvik this senti before today and I was crying in between as usual (lol talking about how their group act was changed and they were too busy rehearsing for it and stressed). But they were happy all of it went well. Adorable segment!

peachesnplums thumbnail
Asha - I don't think I've seen Rithvik this senti before

AshVik - We were too busy focusing on the other act to concentrate much on this one, but this went well too. This is pure dancing, no props, nothing. If you guys are voting for us, we need to ensure we measure up to your expectations with our dancing.

---

God bless them

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Write up by Prema (@premag27 )

Straight from the heart - AshVik and Nach Baliye

When I think of Ashvik, I think of two beautiful people who were destined to meet, become best friends and fall in love with each other. My first introduction to Ashvik was through Pavitra Rishta during Arvi's office days. I fell in love instantly with the pretty, feisty yet innocent Purvi...Arjun followed suit...I fell in love with Arjun when he struggled thru his feelings for Purvi. Then I began watching Ashvik's off-screen segments online and the first thought that had consistently crossed my mind was "Why are they not a couple? They look so good together!" Their non-stop masti' and level of comfort with each other prompted me to think that it's simply impossible that they are just good friends! As more and more segments were aired and time moved on towards July-August last year, I saw a change in how they were with each other...prolonged eye locks...the way RD looked at Ashu when she spoke...Ashu's shyness. Then came Ashu's birthday segment and I was completely sure Ashvik were together though they did try their best to hide their feelings...but their actions and words spoke volumes. Finally, Ashvik's confession during the Ahmedabad press conference...that made my day...it was one of the happiest moments of my life and I know my fellow Ashvikians felt exactly the same...our prayers were answered! Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani are in love!

On to Nach Baliye 6...Ashvik's NB6 journey to date has not been a smooth one...it comes with the usual ups, downs and dramas that can be attributed to any reality show. What I applaud is their intention to join NB6...Rithvik was doing it for Ashu's sake and Ashu was doing it for Rithvik...the purest of intentions comes from the selfless love that two people have for each other and I could see that in Ashvik. Even though Ashu had her reservations about juggling rehearsals, performances and shooting for Pavitra Rishta...she still agreed for his sake and Rithvik being the darling that he is wanted Ashu to go far in her career. I will never forget Rithvik's face at the end of their first performance in NB...the joy on his face when they hugged clearly said "We did it!"...he was so proud of Ashu...and this feeling of pride in Ashu grew as the season progressed and Ashvik gave spectacular performances that impressed the judges, audiences and their fans! Asha Negi, the actress, had blossomed into a graceful and fabulous dancer! She was able to match Rithvik and at times even surpassing him during their performances...and Rithvik being the supportive boyfriend that he is loved all the compliments that were heaped upon her. Rithvik's forehead kiss, Ashvik's eyelock and hugs became iconic moments for us.

Ashu and Rithvik's injury during the second performance came as a shock to me and broke our hearts. However, it was a blessing in disguise because it brought them closer together and made them realize the extent of their feelings for each other. Rithvik cried on national TV seeing Ashu bleeding and Ashu put on a brave smile for him because she knew he was upset...they were not even bothered about their own injury! What more can I say about their love for each other? Despite their injury, Ashvik completed their performance, got good scores and most importantly, did not give up! They did not let their injury deter them from moving forward and competing in the competition...for this, I salute them. What also impressed me was that they did not make a hue and cry about their injury and just took it in their stride...for this, I applaud them. I and my fellow Ashvikians are praying hard every day because Ashvik are the epitome of hard work, diligence, perseverance and humility, and deserve the best life has to offer them.

The love Ashu and Rithvik have for each other is very special, pure and everlasting...I say this because I have never come across two people who are more honest and genuine. They fight, they tease, they laugh and they love. When you see them, you know you are seeing Asha and Rithvik...not anyone else...and not a facade. I have never loved any other stars as much as I love Ashvik and this simple note just means to say "Thank you for making our lives more beautiful simply by being you". I also would like to thank Ashu and Rithvik's parents for giving birth to such wonderful, humble, beautiful and talented souls. God bless Ashu and Rithvik forever...:)

Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnks to all of u for posting all d NB related info here...
n dis for our cutiepies...

warding off all d evil eyes... *tu tu tu tu*
jahan jahan AshVik wahan wahan humare nimbu mirchi...jai ho nimbu mirchi ki...

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Write up by Prema (@premag27 )

Straight from the heart - AshVik and Nach Baliye

When I think of Ashvik, I think of two beautiful people who were destined to meet, become best friends and fall in love with each other. My first introduction to Ashvik was through Pavitra Rishta during Arvi's office days. I fell in love instantly with the pretty, feisty yet innocent Purvi...Arjun followed suit...I fell in love with Arjun when he struggled thru his feelings for Purvi. Then I began watching Ashvik's off-screen segments online and the first thought that had consistently crossed my mind was "Why are they not a couple? They look so good together!" Their non-stop masti' and level of comfort with each other prompted me to think that it's simply impossible that they are just good friends! As more and more segments were aired and time moved on towards July-August last year, I saw a change in how they were with each other...prolonged eye locks...the way RD looked at Ashu when she spoke...Ashu's shyness. Then came Ashu's birthday segment and I was completely sure Ashvik were together though they did try their best to hide their feelings...but their actions and words spoke volumes. Finally, Ashvik's confession during the Ahmedabad press conference...that made my day...it was one of the happiest moments of my life and I know my fellow Ashvikians felt exactly the same...our prayers were answered! Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani are in love!

On to Nach Baliye 6...Ashvik's NB6 journey to date has not been a smooth one...it comes with the usual ups, downs and dramas that can be attributed to any reality show. What I applaud is their intention to join NB6...Rithvik was doing it for Ashu's sake and Ashu was doing it for Rithvik...the purest of intentions comes from the selfless love that two people have for each other and I could see that in Ashvik. Even though Ashu had her reservations about juggling rehearsals, performances and shooting for Pavitra Rishta...she still agreed for his sake and Rithvik being the darling that he is wanted Ashu to go far in her career. I will never forget Rithvik's face at the end of their first performance in NB...the joy on his face when they hugged clearly said "We did it!"...he was so proud of Ashu...and this feeling of pride in Ashu grew as the season progressed and Ashvik gave spectacular performances that impressed the judges, audiences and their fans! Asha Negi, the actress, had blossomed into a graceful and fabulous dancer! She was able to match Rithvik and at times even surpassing him during their performances...and Rithvik being the supportive boyfriend that he is loved all the compliments that were heaped upon her. Rithvik's forehead kiss, Ashvik's eyelock and hugs became iconic moments for us.

Ashu and Rithvik's injury during the second performance came as a shock to me and broke our hearts. However, it was a blessing in disguise because it brought them closer together and made them realize the extent of their feelings for each other. Rithvik cried on national TV seeing Ashu bleeding and Ashu put on a brave smile for him because she knew he was upset...they were not even bothered about their own injury! What more can I say about their love for each other? Despite their injury, Ashvik completed their performance, got good scores and most importantly, did not give up! They did not let their injury deter them from moving forward and competing in the competition...for this, I salute them. What also impressed me was that they did not make a hue and cry about their injury and just took it in their stride...for this, I applaud them. I and my fellow Ashvikians are praying hard every day because Ashvik are the epitome of hard work, diligence, perseverance and humility, and deserve the best life has to offer them.

The love Ashu and Rithvik have for each other is very special, pure and everlasting...I say this because I have never come across two people who are more honest and genuine. They fight, they tease, they laugh and they love. When you see them, you know you are seeing Asha and Rithvik...not anyone else...and not a facade. I have never loved any other stars as much as I love Ashvik and this simple note just means to say "Thank you for making our lives more beautiful simply by being you". I also would like to thank Ashu and Rithvik's parents for giving birth to such wonderful, humble, beautiful and talented souls. God bless Ashu and Rithvik forever...:)

What a post by Prema. Very Good written of our ASHVIK matter. What she write I am totally agree. Why we are rooting only our ASHVIK this is the main reason.

May ALLAH bless them.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Nach Baliye gets it finalists

Fuze article

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/nach-baliye-6-gets-finalists/

--

don't fret over Fuze NB voting details bit though, let's wait for the episode to air and we'll know exactly how much time we have :)

peachesnplums thumbnail
Kunwar amar @kunwar_amar16 5m

@KunwarAmarFc @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 @angelcharlie8 vote for the very cute couple and make the dream come true pic.twitter.com/H8HRqAzuzv

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD 17m

@kunwar_amar16 Thank you sooo much bro..had a great time and thank you for ur support buddy...means a lot!!! pic.twitter.com/iceiv4O19k

--