Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Nach Baliye 6: Week 11

Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho

Rithvik and Asha are BACK and they are back with a BANG with this act!!!This act was superb, mind blowing, outstanding. It was almost PERFECT unfortunately due to small mistake they did not get full marks, but the comments were superb.

The use of prop (the love seat) was incredible; they used it fully, every inch of it. The steps were amazing, well synchronised. The lifts were perfect. I especially loved the part where Asha is lying on the seat, the handle and Rithvik pulls her. That was very gracefully done. The other bit I liked was where he statues her and carries her on his back to shoulder and back to the seat. Unfortunately the second time he put her on the seat was the place where they missed a step and lost a mark from each judge. My expression at this was similar to Shilpa's, only my hands were not covering my face.

My other favourite bit was Khayalon ki..hahahaha. Where Asha is under the "rod"/ handle, the S thing (don't know what it is called:P) and Rithvik is up and he sways his hands and while she sways her body below. That moment was perfect and was done beautifully. I also loved how he carried her and turned around (the bit Salman said was bhujang aasan). They both are truly very strong.

What I find cute was he flicks her nose during the performance and she smiles. This reminds me of their interview when Rithvik was asked about the theme of the show and he had said only being passionate is not romance. He flicks her nose and the face she makes is also romance for him and this act showed that only then she made an annoyed expression and now she smiled cutely.

The beginning was cute and the steps that needed synchronisation were perfectly in sync. The wink at the end was uff!!Their chemistry was amazing, they were very graceful, and they looked Stunning and Adorable in yellow. The whole act was WOW and I loved it and have watched it quite a few times already. It is definitely one of their best performances.

Now my favourite bits: the judge's expressions during the performance. I just LOVE it when I see them amazed and may be mesmerised when they see AshVik's performances. Salman looked into the performance, may be enjoying it. Shilpa also liked it and said FAB at a point and her expression when they missed the step. They did not show anyone else's expressions.

At the end it was Sajid Khan who said very nice yeah? I think it was him but I have a 0.01% confusion, so if anyone can clarify it please.

Sajid Khan said they are BACK. He said it was an almost perfect act except for that small mistake. He liked their performance and thought they looked beautiful.

Shilpa said that Asha is very graceful and her expressions are really nice. She does her steps fully and very well nichor ke karti hain' (Reminds me of an AshVik interview where Rithvik says that if their food lacks taste, they nichore themselves and put it in the food. LOL. I think of them in the smallest of things. LOL. Excuse my hinglish please.) She regrets that it was not super se ooper. AshVik look happy yet sad at the same time.

Terrence said that their act was mind blowing; he praised the choreographers for an amazing job and said that they used the love seat really well. He further said that the act was really well presented and romantic. They created an atmosphere. He praised Asha individually. (I love how he compliments her every week when she performs really well)

Salman was really impressed with their performance. He mentions about the bhujang asan and asked Asha whether she does yoga and she shies away (she looked so cute then). He tells Rithvik that he has seen him perform before. (I was like yayy!!) Rithvik says that he has performed a couple of times in front of Salman and says that the prop they used is dedicated to him. Salman pulls Shilpa's leg and thanks them. Praises them once more and the choreography and ignores the 1 mistake.

Has anyone noticed this that Terrence always puts a smiley in the zero when he gives AshVik 10? I have also noticed that he does not do this for all the couples. It may be because he wants to give them full marks but cannot due to a small mistake and so to encourage them he uses the smiley. I don't know if this is true though. It is something that just struck me.

The eye lock competition was really cute and fun to watch. The smiles on their faces were sweet and innocent. Uff maardaala. And Karan as usual does their masti. LOL. So Asha wins. They FINALLY get a Kit-Kat. Yayy!! Did anyone notice when Sajid Khan gave it to them Asha took it in a jiffy. And then they both stood near Salman and were trying to snatch it from one another. On the way to their seats, Asha was hiding it. They are both so unpredictable and cute and crazy and adorable which is way I love them and I guess you all too.

Unfortunately they edited Asha's dance for Salman. And Rithvik had even tweeted about it.They did not mention the voting positions either. Bad luck I guess.

All the best AshVik for your next performances. Am sure you guys will rock it!!

PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Nach Baliye 6: Week 11 Part 2

Jodha Akbar.

They looked EVERY BIT the Royal and Regal they were supposed to look. They looked STUNNING, GORGEOUS, HANDSOME (Rithvik) and BEAUTIFUL(Asha). Loved their costumes and jewellery and am amazed at how effortlessly they performed with the heavy jewellery and costumes.

The story was portrayed beautifully and I am glad they chose Jodha Akbar. Becasue they showed a whole set of different emotions. Their performance had dance, romance, action, and emotions, everything an amazing performance should have.

I loved the whole performance but I will highlight my favourite bits:

The part after the nikaah, where he goes close to her while she tries to move away by standing up, he goes on his knees to stop her and the way turns/flips her over his shoulder was AMAZING. I think this is my favourite part in the act; it was done so beautifully and gracefully. Also the part where he turns her around while holding her from her back, when Maham Anga comes. That was just BEAUTIFUL and a WOW moment.

I loved their solo bits. They both were very graceful and did their portions effortlessly.

I loved all the lifts, they were done beautifully, in spite of the costumes which could have been an obstacle, fortunately was not.

The romantic bit was too romantic and their chemistry throughout the act was BRILLIANT.

Their expressions throughout were AMAZING and no sign of discomfort that may have been caused by their attire shown.

All in all a very beautiful act and they deserved the standing ovation and the marks they received.

The judges expressions during the act. Terrence was watching the act keenly, may be looking at the good points and bad points, DID viewers will know what I mean. I could not really read Sajid Khan's expressions to be honest, but he had this really small smile on his face and clapped in between. Shilpa looked like she was really into the act and enjoying it.

To the judges' comments. Sajid liked their act and said that the way the movie was a spectacle; they left no stone unturned in their act. He thought there was drama, emotion, action, romance, it was WOW. Definitely a WOW. (Asha and Rithvik's expressions were amazing, the joy on their faces at receiving such a comment was clear). He went on to say that it was 100% perfect act. Which I am sure many will agree. (At this comment they were all so grateful to God, Rithvik, Asha, Bhavna and Vaibhav).

When Terrence said that he has something to say for her, she had this big cute smile on her face and Rithvik too looks at her smiling. To be honest I never thought he had that opinion of Asha (that she is dheeli'). I always thought he liked her. But looking back, he actually started liking her and her performances after the junglee act. That is when he actually started praising her, And boy am I glad that Asha managed to change his opinion of her, because in my opinion, he is one of the best choreographers and his opinion matters to me. I am glad that he confessed openly that he too can be wrong. This was a very big compliment for Asha and she looked really happy. But more than her, it was Rithvik who looked happy and proud.

Shilpa was amazed at how they could do all their movements really well in spite of wearing all the heavy jewellery and costumes as it takes a lot of courage and it can go wrong. I am glad she mentioned that. She felt that when they started their performance they looked confident and will do it and that they did it!!

Another thing I would like to mention is that they (Shilpa and Terrence) always give credit where it is due and praise Bhavna and Vaibhav for the outstanding choreography. And Terrence highlights the parts he liked in the choreography.

AshVik bits:

Their reactions to the standing ovation are PRICELESS. They jump with excitement and happiness that their hard work has paid off. The way Asha pulls off Rithvik's moustache when they get full marks is... (I don't know what to say, I was shocked initially but then started laughing so hard.) And aa khushi se khudkhushi karle playing in the back ground. LOL. These 2 are the craziest, cutest and most adorable sweetest celebrity couple I have seen.

KarAshVik masti is always a treat to watch. Asha snatches the moustache from Karan who is like you want even the moustache?! Poor Rithvik. LOL. Best friend aur girlfriend jagda hi karte rehte hain :P

The whole slow motion act was hilarious. Rithvik was amazing and I am glad that he got the standing ovation. My best bit in the slow motion was the slaps bit in the bus. LOL. I wish they would have gotten the Kit-Kat:P (Dil maange more)

Ek chutki sindoor was amazing and hilarious. The way Asha did it was PERFECT and when she was hitting Rithvik, his expressions were WORTH WATCHING. LOL. When they are told the situation under which she has to do it, their expressions were mind blowing. ROFLING. And then he hits her at the end and she hits him back. LOL.

I love how they stand by each other and support one another. Smile when the other is praised and support when criticised. Like when Terrence spoke about Asha, Rithvik looked happier than her and when Sajid Khan praised Rithvik and gave him a standing ovation, she looked really happy. May God bless them and save them from evil eyes.

And they receive the performance of the day along with GurBina. So when they were given the hamper Rithvik takes it and also gives it to GurBina to hold so that he can take the gold coin. LOL. AshVik are too cute and AWESOME!!!

All the best Asha and Rithvik for your performances next week. I am sure you will do well in both the performances and will be number 1 in the voting position (Fingers crossed). All the best!! Love you both.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Credit Sujata Di
JA Jan 12 perf - part 1
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Sujata Di
JA Jan 12 perf - part 2
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Sujata Di
JA Jan 12 perf. - part 3
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Sujata Di
JA Jan 12 perf. - part 4
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Sujata Di
JA Jan 12 perf. - part 5 (final)
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Credit Sujata Di
A Hairy experience 😊

Asha pulls mustache off, somehow Wahi gets it, Asha snatches it back!

Wahi's beizzati complete!

#KaAshVik

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Sujata di and Ashfaque:)
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Brilliant reviews of both the performances Sara...