Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
STAR Plus @StarPlus

Applause!!! @rithvik_RD and @AshaNegi7 's Jodha Akbar act was just incredible? RT if you agree? #NachBaliye pic.twitter.com/tusRzDhhRe

---

Please reply using #NachBaliye and tell Star how much u loved this out of the world performance!!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
STAR Plus @StarPlus

Applause!!! @rithvik_RD and @AshaNegi7 's Jodha Akbar act was just incredible? RT if you agree? #NachBaliye pic.twitter.com/tusRzDhhRe

Rahul Mahajan @TheRahulMahajan

WOW!!! What an act by @rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 , what story telling , too good #NachBaliye @StarPlus

Retweeted by STAR Plus
peachesnplums thumbnail
Please comment here for AshVik's Jodha-Akbar act http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3881995
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jodha Akbar's act was executed with SHEER PERFECTION!! it was falwless nd ahmazinggg !!
Take a bow #TeamAshVik
keep voting..keep ur love flowing!!

dil khush karditta Ashvik ne 😆😛
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an Act.

I am so very proud to be their fan🤗

peachesnplums thumbnail
Vote, vote, vote for AshVik in Nach Baliye 6
Let's maintain that number 1 position

Give a missed call on 1800 120 2311 or
log on to http://www.starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote/
(1 vote per phone number or per hotmail/gmail/facebook ID)

Voting lines are open till 9am IST Monday (Jan 13)

International voters, please pass on IDs if you cannot vote.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Today's performance was like a musical play, brilliantly conceptualized and superbly performed by Rithvik and Asha.👏
Rithvik as Akbar and Asha as Jodha were perfect. Loved the whole story telling process which had romance, anger, action, all of which was depicted through brilliant choreography.
Rithvik as always was superb. His expressions and dance was bang on.👏👏
Asha, I am truly amazed by her growth as a dancer. She was brilliant. All her poses and lifts were perfect and she does it with so much of ease (that too with so many ornaments), its hard to believe that this is the same Asha whom we saw in the beginning of Nach. I loved what Terrance said and Ashu couldn't have received a better compliment. 👏👏

Rithvik and Asha are such a cute couple. They were crazily jumping with joy when they saw judges giving them a standing ovation and after they received their 33 score, Ashu jumps and removes RD's mustache🤣 These two are crazy and so unpredictable🤣
Ashu is TOO adorable and equally MAD as Rithvik 🤣 🤣 . Both are perfect for each other.
Bichara Wahi, Ashu didn't even let him hold on to RD's mustache🤣 🤣 🤣

Proud of you Rithvik and Asha. Keep rocking guys. You guys are the Best. God Bless
peachesnplums thumbnail
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD

Sorry guys havn't tweeted at all super busy with the next week's act but I really hope you all liked both our performances..loads of love!!

--

aditty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK- I just now saw the JA performance by AshVik AND this was truly a most brilliant 'story-telling dance act' - totally worthy of the standing ovation & the full score of '33'!! Oh-I must make special mention of the 'flying swordsman act' by RD- fabulous!!

AshVik are truly talented actors & dancers and the sky is the limit for these two in their careers because not only are they talented but they bring out the best in each other!!

Keep up the great work AshVik- Just continue to give these dazzling performances and with the support of your fans/admirers plus God's/Jesus' Blessings- NB 6 trophy will be yours!!
pavantha thumbnail
To Rithvik and Asha. Your both acts, were superb, amazing and breath taking performance. I thank God for answering my prayers. Keep rocking and working hard, and you will reach the highest peak in achievements. Simply be truthful, honest, humble, and sincere in life and you will be blessed. I see there is so much favouritism going on, on the show. Judges cannot have favourites. They are Judges. Judges, Judge the contestants on their performance. O God bless them.