Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD

nd can't thank u guys enough for voting 4 us u guys kept ur promise so shall we,I promise I'll keep entertaining nd loving u like ths always

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBS HQ caps - part 1 and 2 both

Rithvik - It's Khan, from the epiglottis

Akbar (Rithvik) - hamari film dekhein, hamari Jodha ko na dekhein 😆

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
SBB caps

peachesnplums thumbnail
Glimpses from Bollywood Royal segment

peachesnplums thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18376-salman-khan-charms-nach-baliye-contestants.htm

The female contestants were all out to impress the stars adds our source, "Each one of them had decided to do something unique for the actor. While Shivangi did push-ups, Asha Negi did some dance steps from his popular songs, Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary sung his song Kyunki itna pyaar tumko...', Priyanka Sharda took autographs of Salman for her kids, Ridhi Dogra Vashisth had made a riddle with names of Salman's movies and Salman was very much impresses with all. Ultimately he announced the winner was Raksha Thakur who made him wear the famous cap with Friend' written on it. Salman gave her a rose and made her happy."

---

Asha is tagged, please comment 3 times for her!

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for all the caps Peach, Alia and Ashfaqur.
Asha is looking like a royal beauty here 😳

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

*Signature wink* ;)) @pearlyy_ 1h : @rithvik_RD with Nishat! Credit: nishantbhat86 (instagram) pic.twitter.com/sD0vghrc2b

peachesnplums thumbnail
Sheena Mathew

Ashvik singing Jai Ho ( a little though ) https://vine.co/v/hYLegr6pixu/embed/simple ...

---

I did some caps --

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi (Jodha Akbar Act + Salman fever on Nach) SBS 8th Jan 2014

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi(Salman Khan on Nach Baliye) SBB Segment 8th January 2014
aditty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm very happy that AshVik are back are in the No. 1 position in NB 6 where they belong AND even more delighted that their performances on Tuesday went well!! 👏 👏 AshVik are fighters- I knew that they would bounce back after their setbacks last week. Keep up the good work AshVik!!

Thanks also to Captain Peaches for rallying the AshVik team and to the AshVikians for supporting AshVik always. I'm confident that with AshVik's hardwork and AshVikians support plus God/Jesus' blessings- that AshVik will be the champions of NB 6!!
Edited by aditty - 10 years ago