Rithvik & Asha's mythological act
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkj1JYIjyQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkj1JYIjyQ[/YOUTUBE]

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PoohLover

rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD

We love you guys endless...muuaahh!!! Trust me what - e - feeling!!!! @AshaNegi7 it's #Ashvik all the way...:D pic.twitter.com/jZmoKLihXC

Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 1

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for all the CAPs Su and Ashfaque..
Thanks for the links Peach..
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey AshVik-ians,

Did you all see this news? I dont know if its true or not but just hoping and praying very hard that it is true!
Sajid being replaced as judge by Salman? 😃

pavantha thumbnail
Pallavi25, I am glad that Salman Khan is going to be the Judge on the show--but why? What is Sajid going to be? This smells very fishy to me.Remember Sajid has been predicting from the day one of the show began, that Gurmeet and Debina will be the winners of the NB6? He must be behind the scenes with Gurmeet and Debina, giving them and their choreographers ideas and stuff to give best performance of GB., to impress SK. And may also promoting them to be winners of the show. I have a feeling that Sajid will do any thing to prove himself that His prediction was right for Gurmeet and Debina at any COST. At least SK is not bias, he is a outspoken MAN, and will see how Asha, a non dancer made so much progress in dancing, and how Sajid degraded them every time they gave their performance. SK should view all the shows of this season, and see how Sajid graded them, and how he always praised Gurmeet and his partner out rightly. Well GOD is the best Judge over all people. He never goes bias with anybody. To me Ashvik are the winners, even if they are beaten by votes. Sajid will buy all votes for his couple. Ashvik believe in GOD and He is the best Judge. Dont get disheartened. To Ashvik Fans you guys are the winner Believe in GOD. Give your BEST and pray. God does miracles.
In Jesus Name.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@rithvik_RD On our way to #nachbaliye shoot.. prayers needed :) pic.twitter.com/iRnq7o6dPB

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pavantha

Pallavi25, I am glad that Salman Khan is going to be the Judge on the show--but why? What is Sajid going to be? This smells very fishy to me.Remember Sajid has been predicting from the day one of the show began, that Gurmeet and Debina will be the winners of the NB6? He must be behind the scenes with Gurmeet and Debina, giving them and their choreographers ideas and stuff to give best performance of GB., to impress SK. And may also promoting them to be winners of the show. I have a feeling that Sajid will do any thing to prove himself that His prediction was right for Gurmeet and Debina at any COST. At least SK is not bias, he is a outspoken MAN, and will see how Asha, a non dancer made so much progress in dancing, and how Sajid degraded them every time they gave their performance. SK should view all the shows of this season, and see how Sajid graded them, and how he always praised Gurmeet and his partner out rightly. Well GOD is the best Judge over all people. He never goes bias with anybody. To me Ashvik are the winners, even if they are beaten by votes. Sajid will buy all votes for his couple. Ashvik believe in GOD and He is the best Judge. Dont get disheartened. To Ashvik Fans you guys are the winner Believe in GOD. Give your BEST and pray. God does miracles.

In Jesus Name.

Amen!
Yes my dear, if there is truth and justice in this world, then AshVik WILL win!
We will vote like crazy for them and I think in the finals, Votes count and not judges scores. 😊
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sajid is gone only this week guys, Salman is coming in for Jai Ho promotions and he's too busy this whole month with Jai Ho to be on NB till finale (Feb 1)

How I wish Sajid was permanently replaced though!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
star posted this pic on insta
crdt-FB

AshVik in yellow