**Scene of the Week** -- ~IshRa 1st Meeting~

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi all friends. I am cordially welcoming you all to an interesting discussion thread, which is 'Scene of the Week'.

In this thread, the most liked scenes will be chosen from a week's episodes. And, in the next week, we all will be discussing about that scene. Then again this cycle will follow for next week. This thread is obviously an activity boosting thread. So, everyone's participation is a must.

Rules :
1. Polls for scene selection (a separate thread).
2. Chosen scene will be posted in SOTW thread.
3. Discussion only on that scene is allowed.
4. No bashing or no arguments.
5. Only put your opinions.
6. When no significant scene is shown in a week, we will choose from the following collections :
IshRa scenes Gallery (Sequentially Posted) and from Video Updates Threads.

What we have to do :
- Do vote for the most liked scene in the scene choosing poll
- Discuss on the chosen scene
- You can share your views, pictures, and creations (along with the gallery) on that scene
- You are also free to put your opinion about how you would have liked the scene to be. It's merely a way to creativity. Nothing derogatory meant for the show.

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IshRa 1st Meeting

Scene :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNQLDRKON4[/YOUTUBE]

Seek from 5:01 to 6:50

Credit :

Youtube User :

sallu salman

This week, the scene has been chosen from the episode of 9th December, 2013.

Expecting Active Participation.

Let's Start it!

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really liked their first meet scene. But the newspaper scene was far better IMO. The way their chemistry came out all sizzling in that one..
Npadz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, I also think that the newspaper showed their chemistry better but I quite liked this scene. It showed Raman's soft side.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I  love  this  scene where  Ishika  gets  a  first  hand thoughts  of  who  Raman  is and loved  the  way  how  he  peeps  in  2  see Ishika  when  he  hears her  thoughts.But  the  real  meeting  that  stood  out  4  me  was  the  newspaper  scene where  both  of  them  had  amazing  chemistry  and  that  scene  made  me  wanting  2  see  more  scenes  of  them.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The scene was really nice.Though newspaper scene and first drive after roohi's treatment were awesome too 
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree, the newspaper scene and when Raman saved Ishita from tripping over a rock while the gundas were after Ishita after the coffee shop... kinda shows he cares about women...i mean in a respectful way...
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The newspaper scene and the rain scene- ek duje ke vaaste were nice scenes (Raman looked like Ishu's bodyguard walking behind her for a rickshaw ROFL) The coffee shop and Raman replacing Ishu's bracelet nice too.
I like this scene becos it was their 1stever interaction.