Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Nice post 😊

Missed ya too ! love radev heaps πŸ‘πŸΌ But now we see both avina in different roles avinash is doing a great job and glad he got a role where he gets to do alot and rubina is so amazing as jeannie ! Don't worry we will see rubina in a show as lead soon because her show as jeannie would be ending soon !

Yep watching their shows and also choti bahu episodes always πŸ˜ƒ

😊Its good to see both of them exploring other other places to showcase theri talent .I would love to see Rubina in a innocent role again or maybe imarti kind of role .Hoping the best for her . Avinash is doing amazingly well right now in his show , very happy for him . Yes, choti bahu will always have its special place and wont get tired of watching itπŸ˜‰
billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ekta--

Hey Yumna...so good to see you back.It feels great.You all have disappeared ...no sia ,cristina ,niha and all .

Yes Avi is doing a very great job as shlok .And ruby is also fantastic as jeanie .I do watch both shows although not all epis ..sometimes they get missed and I don't watch on net ...like CB you know.

Hey ekta!πŸ˜ƒ! How are you ?? Its nice to be back after a long semester .Me too missing all of them , hope they also pop in to say hello once in a while .Im hoping the best for them , im just relaly glad that Avinash's talent is being used really well in his show . Rubina is very cute . Me too whenever I get the time I watch there shows but I follow more EBP.Ofcourse choti bahu had to be watched everyday at 7:30 πŸ˜‰
billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhawanaAVINAfan

Hey...I missed reading ur FFs
U might not be knowing me as I was not very active that time n also did not had IF account
I watch both of their shows n CB as well on zee an mol..
Avinash is fantastic as Shlok n so is Rubi as Jeannie..

But miss watching them together n their sizzling chemistry
N just miss it more after those news /rumours surrounding them

Awn Thanks😊Im glad you liked my FF's . Welcome to the forum .Thats nice that the repats are being shown again on TV .I agree both are doing a wonderful job .Maybr in the near future they might work again , we never know right ?πŸ˜‰Just ignore these rumors
Edited by billo77 - 10 years ago
billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Hi! Yumna,good to see you. Missing your FFs a lot. I do watch both AviNa shows but not regularly since I'm not at home at 6 and unable to catch the repeats too.But,yes I make it a point to watch CB on Zee Anmol somehow.

Hey FAtema! is nice to back for a while .Hope your doing well. I appreciate that you liked my FF's 😊
It is an early slot but there doing pretty well for this slot. Both their shows are good, so I do catch on avinash's show more .Lucky that you can watch CB on Tv , I dont have that channel so I watch it online more .

billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LUNAf

Hi Love your FFs. Watch CB & Avina's show.😊

Hey! thank you so much . We could never get bored of CB πŸ˜‰

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Never Get Tried Of Watching CB.
Also Avina's Serials Are Fun As Well.
billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

hey yumna di missed you so much welcome back!!!

yup still lingering on radev and will always πŸ˜‰. so how you doing??? it actually feels good to watch avina's show

Hey sush 😊its good to be back for a while.Im doing fine how about you ? It is nice to see them onscreen again , hope we can get them togther again in another show or movie 😳
billo77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha-radev

Hii it great see back in forum i miss u and ur ff Yeah Avinash and Rubina doing very Awesome job and we still watching Cb again and again soon HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi rekha , me too missed everyone.Thanks for liking my ff;s😊Yup Both are very talented wishing the bst for them .CB nevr gets old .happy new year to you too !!