Poll

How would you rate Niki/Simran’s beauty?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Nikki Aneja is really beautiful, at times she looks bit like madhuri coz of her smile and face-cut... but Madhuri is far more BEAUTIFUL! (she's got no comparison)

well Nikki is a very good actress and certainly fits the role, i too read somewhere tht she had to put on some weight to look like a mother of an 18 yr old...she acts well in astitva...

yes she has broad bone structure. and thts y she wouldnt look thin even if she reduces a lots of weight.
we like her the way she is~! and i hope they end Astitva before it gets BORing!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i've seen nikki in real life

1) She is thin (not stick thin, but nice and trim - not plump at all).... what i don't understand is when I have seen her on the TV at some award ceremonies, again she has looked just as trim, but why she doesn't on Astitva is what I don't understand....

2) She is definately not in her 40's...definately.... mid-thirties, yes...

soniki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is born in 1072 and to those who thinks just ok then all I can say is Hi Tom!!(Rak201)
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rak201.....you are somehow right ๐Ÿ˜†
Lubna_80 thumbnail

Hey guys,

I think Simran looks very good in Astitva because of how they are protraying her on the show , I am not saying otherwise she is bad looking , it's just she looks perfect for her role as Simran.........I mean I don't think I can imagine any other actress being Simran anymore. I love the way she speaks as well........very soothing ๐Ÿ˜Š That's all I had to say. Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Lubna_80 - 19 years ago