Poll

How would you rate Niki/Simran’s beauty?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

would be great to see your opinions.... mine is biased coz i love niki....think she is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol - so am i aloo😊

but must admit - i would be absolutely intrigued at who thinks she less than beautiful...πŸ˜‰

Akshata thumbnail

Hi Forum folks,

Aloo Gobi....just my thoughts.I think Niki is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful.

Such a fab actor as well.Read somewhere that she has gained weight to suit the character she's playing,though I don't quite agree with that.

Cheers

Akshata

innocentindian thumbnail

pls will the person who voted "Not all That" please come forward!!!!! just out of interst, why?

For some reason,when i saw nikki in real life, she was thin...when i have seen her at awards ceremonies etc, she is thin

only in astitva, she isn't so thin - but still gorgeous!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

she is such a beautiful lady. I once saw her in airport and thought she was Madhuri Dixit.. and then I heard her voice and then I realized okay.. this girl in Astitva.. Nikki Aneja.

She is very beautiful even without makeup...

memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: innocentindian

pls will the person who voted "Not all That" please come forward!!!!! just out of interst, why?

For some reason,when i saw nikki in real life, she was thin...when i have seen her at awards ceremonies etc, she is thin

only in astitva, she isn't so thin - but still gorgeous!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I think she is not FAT but that her bone structure is big built.. even when she is slim, she can't really look very slim...

innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

I think she is not FAT but that her bone structure is big built.. even when she is slim, she can't really look very slim...

she looked slimmer in real life to me than she does as dr.simran . she looked really nice and trim...

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nikki is really pretty....it's only after that major accident which she had on the sets of gharwaali uparwaali which led her bed ridden for a longer time ,she gained some weight but definitely she's not fat.

Ria'05 thumbnail

Nikki has grace ...she suits the role of a successfull gynac......she has the charm and SHE IS NOT FAT she is graceful and carries her self very well.

Ria

GuDiYa 09 thumbnail
i dont think she is extremely beutiful...but she not ugly either..i would say she is just average looking..lolπŸ˜†..but i do think tat da first kiran wus really pretty..n i thought neha wus pretty too..