Ishita will bring Roohi back

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita saw Shagun not deciding to come to s Roohi when rooh was in hospital then how come she thinks that Shagun is better parent than Raman.. atleast at Raman's home dado is there who loved Roohi.. that night problem was due to Dimple ...

I think as Ishita comes to know the truth or may be she will experience something regarding Roohi's treatment by Shagun she herself will fight to bring her back to Bhalla house ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Ishitha brings Ruhi back ...
645435 thumbnail
I thought the same. Maybe Ishita will want to see Ruhi so she visits Shagun and finds out how badly Shagun and Ashok are treating Ruhi..
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Ishita saw Shagun not deciding to come to s Roohi when rooh was in hospital then how come she thinks that Shagun is better parent than Raman.. atleast at Raman's home dado is there who loved Roohi.. that night problem was due to Dimple ...

I think as Ishita comes to know the truth or may be she will experience something regarding Roohi's treatment by Shagun she herself will fight to bring her back to Bhalla house ..

i too felt same how roohi can be send to an mother who did not bother except herself?
i want ishita to bring her back when she learns how bad is shagun
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: f.s.m

I thought the same. Maybe Ishita will want to see Ruhi so she visits Shagun and finds out how badly Shagun and Ashok are treating Ruhi..

i too want her to see how bad shagun treat ruhi
Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here...i hope she brings ruhi back :). Although Raman doesnt hv much tym to pla with his child ,he still luvs her alot :)
645435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

i too want her to see how bad shagun treat ruhi

Yeah..
I don't think Shagun will go take her from by herself ... Ashok will force her, just to hurt Raman ..
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope she brings ruhi back...!!
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Ishita has seen how Ashok stopped Shagun. I am sure she will be worried about Ruhi and goes to check on her, then she will see the true colour of Ashok and maybe Shagun
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i don't think there is any true face of shagun regarding ruhi...she is the mother...she has genuine feelings for her daughter but gets weakens when it comes to ashok...and i want ishu to pinpoint this matter to shagun so that she feels guilty and understands she though as failed as wife...she is failing miserably as a mother too for her selfish interest
but hope ishu gets to know that its all ashok's plan...and gets back ruhi from them...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago