Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok ok.
To all my friends who like spoilers and who don't😆. I previously said that this post is not to hurt anyone. And nor I blaming the members posting spoilers. I just said that if anything could be done about spoilers. It is not necessary to stop posting spoilers, but as someone said here, that per day spoilers can be posted per day or anything else. I opened this thread, not only my own lack of self control (I know may be I am in some cases😳), I saw some members saying on the spoiler thread about their disappointment after the spoiler. That's it. No one is being selfish. It was just an opinion.
Again, nothing was meant to hurt any of you my friend. It's a great thing that the friends who are posting the week synopsis, is doing a great thing. Cos, he/she has to keep track of this and then post it on time. Par hota hai na...perspective, that was just different😆. Don't take it otherwise😳.
Thanks.

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh well some people geniuelly like reading spoiler and some dont. But with all due respect we cant just completely stop posting spoilers because some people dont like reading them. The spoilers thread should not simply be opened if you dont want to read them. If you have lack of self-control for not reading them, then that it self shows that you do in a way want to read them. I feel spoilers should still be posted, since its actually star plu posting them. As long as they are posted in spoiler thread I dont think anyone can have any valid complain towards them because it is all done fairly by making a spoilers thread. Nothing is intended to hurt anyone. Its just a practical side put forward :)
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
See.. Honestly.. I am open to spoiler.. I am the person, who enjoys show even more after reading the spoilers!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I like the spoilers...
I think those who are a bit disturb just need to avoid the thread and those who like it like me just go ahead and read...